Daddy's home ##

Chapter 61

Where are we? In the memories of your mind. You're just a baby how are you so big Malcolm? In dream's and vision's I'm how people see me you see me as a teenager, a man created in your image here I am looking like you papa as a human boy. Clarence hugged his son Papa you have to wake now.

Clarence inhaled pulling the smell of clean sun ray's drenched in  morning air swirling around him.

I'm human Malcolm stretching his arms out palms and face turned up basking in sunlight.

Malcolm my life is good here I'm standing in the sun speaking with you and not burning son look at me!

Clarence twirled jumping high running into a field of green lush grass blended with purple lilac's Malcolm ran whimsically with him.

Papa wait for me I'm a baby you have three more at home you have to wake for us! Wait papa!

They heard a woman's voice echoing from  plush white cumulus cloud's above them.

Hello my love please wake up we need you. What is that? Why is it so loud son? It's mama she's speaking to you while you sleep.

Please come back we need you daddy warbucks. You hear that papa? It's a lie Malcolm.

Why is it a lie papa? Gabriel's hiding something she tried to end her life I asked why she refused to answer. Papa she carried me mama was not herself her chemistry was a lot. Depression and mom's mind playing trick's on her made her do that she wasn't your wife papa.

Mama is in the new house waiting for you papa she hasn't seen the house she refuses to tour it without you.

Mama loves you we your babies love and need our papa. Clarence tossed down a blade of grass he had in his mouth cupping his hand over his eyes.

It's Safinah! He ran to the house COME ON MALCOLM I'll race you son!

Clarence ran to Safinah come on slow poke Malcolm ran behind him hurry up Malcolm I'm winning!

Safinah stood with open arms greeting her lost love Clarence Hollings with passionate kisses. My sweet wife Safinah a site for sore eye's. What are you doing here Peety? I think I'm dead Cotton.

He's not dead Mama Fi. Who are you? I'm Clarence's newborn son his first born of four children.
Look at you, Mama Fi walked to Malcolm hugging him you peety blood kin?

Yes ma'am his new wife my mother is half vampire and half human he was able to conceive with her a miracle of sort's.

I am a telepath telekinetic clairvoyant but in the real world I am only three month's of age.
I'm here to guide my father's spirit back into his body.

Safinah looked at Malcolm sitting on her rocking chair lighting Clarence's pipe.

Peety is this true? Yes Cotton pincing her thigh. Fresh hehe.

Clarence pat his lap Safinah sat on it you have to go back coach man you're a father and husband they need you.

We vampire's don't leave our children remember Peety?

How is Niarchos? He knows he is werewolf he was named Alpha baby. Good good let him go we held him long enough my love we promised Alijawan remember? Yes baby.

He must lead coach man.
I think he's sleeping with Gabriel Fi. Who is that Peety?

That's his wife my mother. Does she love him? Yes she told me she does. Does she love you Clarence?

Again a voice came from the cloud's this time it was louder and more panicked they sat on the porch looking to the cloud the sound was coming from.

Old man? Please come back to me when you come back I'll tell you everything I love you.