Bounty #

Chapter 66
Bounty

Viola arrived at Lycan manor she had Queen Safinah's portrait in the limosine as Niarchos requested. I always loved this one of her.

Walked her to the kitchen they're kneeling Elder. Ignore it Marietta? Yes Alpha? This is Viola.

Viola this here is Marietta you two get along cause I need both of you Niarchos hugged Marietta who blushed and Viola help me get the house to its former glory ladies I'm counting on you.

Niarchos went upstairs with the portrait eemoved Black Lilac's portrait to hang Queen Safinah's leaving her picture against the wall.

Tsk tsk looking behind him sat Gabriel. Gabriel! What are you doing here? I asked myself a question today Elder.

I walked into the Alpha's mansion no one stopped me instead they knelt before me.

I asked where is the Alpha's bedroom? They pointed here still kneeling of course.

I walked up upstairs to a bedroom where my portrait and photos are all over the room.

I like this one the best she held up the circus portrait I was here but why the fuck can't I remember it?

This is a huge bedroom bigger then all our houses looking at him confused

Did we fuck?

I--

DID WE FUCK? No. Liar! He kneeled before her. Stand up Niarchos! He wouldn't.

You intentionally lie to the Queen of coven's? He stayed kneeling his eyes to the floor Gabriel touched his head you cut your hair? It's hot my Queen it will grow in two day's I will leave it if you wish.

I'll tell Clarence you lied to me about the pharmacy.

Niarchos grabbed her arm you can't.

Why not Niarchos? Gabriel please don't tell pop. Then you tell me Niarchos something is desperately wrong help me if love me you won't let me suffer.

I will honey just don't tell him please search my eyes for the truth promise you won't say. I promise Niarchos.

Niarchos am I in trouble or the children? No honey. Gabriel was crying he held her close I'm here I'll take care of you.

What did you say? I'm here I'll take care of you. She had a flashback repeating the word's with him.

Gimme a few day's honey. Honey like the bee's Niarchos.

Tea with honey not sugar she repeated that's why you call me honey. I'm a Queen bee you said that didn't you? She looked at him for an answer. Yes my Queen I said that the day you met the bee's.

Caine, Niarchos called to him in a low voice he heard him from below walking upstairs. Take Gabriel home Caine she exited to the limousine.

How did she get here fool? Why I gotta be fool? He grinned.
She had the Driver bring us I been locked up how was I supposed to know where the fuck I was? Some guard you are Caine.

Caine laughed, get her home brother you gotta do better it's Gabriel's way of getting you out of jail.

Indentured servitude. What? Niarchos when we were slave's and some of us got our freedom paper's the whites made it so hard for us we'd enter an indentured servitude agreement working till the agreement is paid. Some dummies involved their wife and children.

What does that have to do with you Caine? I'm an indentured servant Nick. Negro you tried to kill the Pharoah instead of death he gave yo ass 10 year's in jail to be served on his property.