Blood Rain

Chapter 47

Did you find him Hacker? Yes Alpha I sent the file. He has several fake addresses but his wife lives in one house in Charleston South Carolina under an assumed name.

His name his Batson Clementine he was a white plantation and slave owner. He contracted tuberculosis and was on his death bed until he heard of a free vampire slave.

Batson paid him three bag's of gold coin's and five horse's to turn him..he did.

No one saw the vampire again he dissapeared we don't know who is.

Batson was a corporal in the Confederate army, after turned he disappeared until 1960. Resurfacing, he worked for the government on special assignment a classified agent.

Soon after Batson was discharged securing private murder for hire contract's this has been since 1980.

Most time's he goes against weak vampire's and coven's. He was turned 18 year's after you he's but strong not as strong as you.

Batson has been successful because he's threatened rouge vampire's that hold no alliances. No coven's mostly loner's with five vampire's twenty the most.

He's a nasty sort kills for pleasure and sport especially against people of color. He's cruel as a slave master and conduct's himself as such today Pharaoh.

Weaknesses Hacker? He has four human children two in high school two in middle school and a human wife.

He was a kkk leader discharged for a sealed reason in 1955 I'm working on it. Hold on he was discharged because he was sleeping with a black female vampire.

Batson check's into the Charleston Inn three times a week to be with his mistress since the 1950s. I can get her name from the hotel registry if she used it to check in as well as a dossier Great One. Please Hacker.

I need to know when the children go to school and when they get out I'm snatching them, the wife, and mistress.

I need a schedule call me with a schedule in 15 minutes track Batson give I need his where abouts. I need you on this 24 hours a day no rest get vampire's in the mansion you trust to help.

I'll wire money get whatever you need set stations in the house no expense held Hacker.

Clarence notified his son's telepathically they're meeting in 3 hour's at Niarchos' house to bring weapon's they had. Niarchos and Chance we need 80 vampire's to in Charleston S.C tomorrow.

Get our human allies there on deck. Niarchos have Grimy and his people there. Yes pop.

All Clarence's son's arrived clearing the dining room table they layed their knives, bullet's, semi automatics, vampire vice grip, gun's with UV ray lighting as a red dot Gabriel's handcuffs.

They loaded gun's while talking weapon's Gabriel sat at the top of the step's knowing something bad was happening. Malachi saw her kneeling causing everyone to join him except Clarence.

Gabriel is everything alright? She walked down do you need help Clarence? No honey we're good. How do you plan to get the children?

You can hear from upstairs Sugar? It comes and goes like my sight please rise.

Niarchos pulled a chair for her we don't know. How old are they? 13 14. Ask Savannah if she'll dress like a child have her lure them some place. Especially if a boy is involved she's beautiful and can easily trap a boy.

Malachi didn't like it I know you don't like it Mally but Niarchos and Grip will keep eye's on her. It'll be Friday night kid's hang out in town in the south on Friday's it should be easy. I'll register her in school.