Taken ##

Chapter 59
Taken

Gabriel looked at Safinah Rose asleep I won't say Gabriel I altered the paperwork if Clarence finds out I never told you.

Thank you Joan. She was shocked How can she be pregnant by two vampire's?

What a blessing Gabriel. How Joan? Both men are powerful vampire's blessed with a baby.

My mother God rest her would say no matter how a baby gets here or the circumstances surrounding the birth they're little treasures sent by God.

Your secret's safe with me your my sister and Niarchos is my maker and friend.

Without either of you I wouldn't be marrying Zion congratulatuons mommy. Thank you Joan. They're beautiful healthy children Gabriel.

How long do they have to stay in the hospital bassinets. They're also medical statistic reader's I'd say a month or so.

They take temperature, blood pressure, weight, sugar levels detect fever colic and constipation Gabriel.

How? Zion created the software when the baby lays on the mattress it collects the data. Genius Joan. Thank you he applied for the United States Patents to market it to Hospital's and humans globally your dozing off Gabriel.

Do me a favor please Joan ask Niarchos to bring a hot cup of tea please? I sure will. Gabriel got up to hold Marcus he was fussing. Hungry? Gabriel rocked him to sleep so he wouldn't wake the other's. Niarchos walked in putting her cup of tea on her night stand. You should see the house ma pop went all out for you.

Sit down Nicky he sat looking at Safinah Rose rubbing his finger on the glass. You surprised me with naming the babies Sophia and Angel I'm honored. You're welcome Nicky.

Nicky? Humm smiling at her Gabriel held his hand hers trembling partly from being nervous and second from the pain.

Joan came to see me about the blood work for the babies. Is everything alright Gabriel? Oh yes honey tightening her grip on his hand puddin? What you want? He asked playfully Gabriel please lay down your shaking covering her with a blanket.

Stop interrupting please Nicky giggled nervously. Joan did blood work on all the babies Safinah Rose is your daughter we made you a father Niarchos.

Niarchos stood pacing and thought he was hearing thing's. Is this a mistake on her behalf Gabriel? I mean the blood it could be a mix up Gabe? No Nicky the blood matches your DNA not Clarence's.
Gabriel held her head down in shame the boy's DNA is a match to Clarence and not you.

Gabriel looked at the happiness, shock, and amazement rolling in his eyes. Niarchos fell to his knees holding Gabriel's head to his cheek crying like a baby.

Shhh Gabriel pat his back rocking Malcolm. Can't be he his voice breaking up tearfully, all these years all these decade's I believe in your God Gabriel.

You do? Yes he blessed me this day he blessed me the day we met.
Nicky I'm scared. Why? I had a baby on my husband this is a mess Gabriel crying hysterically.

Don't you do that ma this is the best day of your life married and babies all in one day it's a good day honey I promise you.

Youre to tired to think honey you need rest now. What if he hurts me? Pop ain't doing that. Niarchos you under estimate him. I know he's not going to hurt you cause he loves you I know that with no doubt. Now me? That's another story he reassuringly smiled.

Niarchos' eyes were glued on his baby she look's like me my baby stroking the glass. So beautiful a part of both of us for me to love. Gimme Malcolm before you drop him dozing off ma hey baby brother Niarchos held his hands and arms open to receive Malcolm.