This Bitch! #

Chapter 57
The Bitch

She ain't got no living relative's that ain't your family inmate. Yes she is Elder Niarchos.

What's your relation Clarence asked? The inmate
hesitated kneeling the Pharaoh has spoken he won't speak again.

I'm Gabriel's Uncle her mother's younger brother Clarence glared angrily knowing what he did.

My wife told me you died inmate hot in a drug deal gone wrong Gabriel was happy you were dead I'm sure you know why.

Niarchos shot Clarence a look of confusion Grip cocked his rifle vampires looking out their cell's the family buried she saw you in the covered in dirt inmate. They did great one I was bitten deep in slumber no heart beat pronounced dead.

The vampress who made me dug me up Great Pharoah. I don't recall judging you vampire.

You were away Elder Chance judged me. What was your charge convict? Niarchos' voice boomed. Rape of a minor.

This nigga Niarchos growling the inmate afraid. How much time did the Prince of coven's hand down? 75 hard year's twenty down Great Pharaoh the evidence was undeniable great one.

Did you kill the child? No, I hurt her very badly Pharaoh with shame in his eyes.

Clarence handed her off to Niarchos gently who handed her to Grip gimme the gun Grip.

Hell no Nick. Grip give her back to Niarchos son take Gabriel to the office turn on the air give her my blood.

Clarence never broke his gaze with the rapist and neither did Grip open the cell.

Open 634 the guard yelled leave us Grip and the guard's cleared the cell. Clarence stared at the vampire on his knees scaring him. He knew Clarence could snap his in spine with one blow.

Grip walked to the tier above, laying on his stomach where he had a clear shot at the vampire's temple.

I'm going to ask my wife if she want's her memory clean of your disgust. If she agrees you're never to contact her. If she disagrees you are never to contact her understand? Yes Alpha. I'll kill you if you try.

Clarence exited Grip yelled close the cell both walked back to the office pardon Great Pharoah! Clarence stopped speaking as though they were standing next to him the halls grew pin drop quiet everyone's record will be reviewed for pardon.

The legal team will be here everyday next week reviewing file's. No promises anyone eligible for pardon under guidelines set by the Elders will be set free.
Thank you Great one yelling and cheering from the cells.

Clarence entered the office She still out Niarchos? Yes pop the stress sent her over the edge Niarchos fanning her.

Call the prision doctor tell him to bring blood transfusion kit. Yes pop. The doctor arrived transfer my blood to her. Yes Great one he set up the line. Clarence spoke in Haitian Creole to the Doctor he hired.

Please check the Queen She's a half breed a sun seeker. She's also with child the Doctor dropped the stethoscope.

You will mention this to no one. Of course not Great Pharoah. Her heart still beats? Yes it does Doctor he was amazed with her medically.

Her pressure is up slightly but other than that she's fine the babies heart beat's are good I can hear them without the scope Great one. The Doctor touched her tummy screaming in pain.

It's the babies pop they think he's hurting her. Clarence closed his eyes locking on to his son which one he wasn't sure the pain stopped.

Jesus! What was that? The Doctor wiped his bloody nose. One of the babies is a hot head he dosen't like anyone touching his mother. Oh my he chuckled. Sit Niarchos water please for the Doctor. How did you get the baby to stop Great one? I locked into his thought's demanding he stop. Which baby is it Pharoah? I'm not sure Doctor their thought's are connected three are one.