Gone with the wind

Chapter 69
Final Chapter 🎬
Gone With The Wind

Grip grabbed Lee's body taking  two part's of her to the back of the house before sunrise. He removed her wedding band's and jewlery for Khallah. Clarence took a picture of her body not knowing if it would show for the court death record's, the book of the dead since she was his turn and his report on killing her and why.

The photo showed her decapitated torso and separated head.
Clarence called Niarchos telling him what happened.

We surprised them  in the rose manor your house, they were there to kill you son. They didn't expect the house to be empty then Grip and I showed making matter's worse. It is what it is pop I'll explain to Khallah.

I have Lee's wedding ring's and string for him she left me no choice especially since she was trespassing with a vampire who's hunting me down and held me captive Niarchos. I understand pop.

Grip and Clarence rode to the new house before dawn.

They were tired having to clean the house after Lee's blood splattered over the floor that along with thoroughly checking the houses on Niarchos' acres slave shack's, barn's, carriage house's, and cemetery crypt's they were plum tuckered out.

Clarence showered falling asleep with the fresh apple scented soil under his mattress.

Pearly called Niarchos he didn't show the other night but be just called Maxine saying tonight I'll call when he arrives.

Thank you bae. No problem honey.
Nick checked his phone no call's or text's from Gabriel he texted her GM.

Gm sorry I forgot to text I fell asleep then I was up all night with Angel he's teething he can't sleep. Try ice Gabriel. I forgot about that do you miss me Niarchos?
Terribly. Make an appointment for me at one of the spa's with a hotel in it for a day make the appointment early as possible so when they're finished you can meet me in the room Niarchos.
When Gabriel?
I'll let you know. Okay.

The day went on as usual Gabriel met Father Robin the day before who blessed the water holy. 100 barrels 20 galleons of water each.

Clarence had vintage milk containers bought in from stoeage she used those and used it as an excuse to call Niarchos.

I forgot to tell you the priest came by I had him bless water. Holy water? Yes as they're building the Manor have them dip the pipes in the water before using them to build the house.

Also have a Lycan flush the vents with it. I have someone today spraying the outside windows entry ways and chimney's and the back up lawn sprinkler system.

Smart. Make sure you carry that water gun I gave you Niarchos.

What do I look like carrying a super soaker? You look like a smart vampire to me shoot I have mine in my purse they laughed together.

I like the security strategies you are using I would of never thought of those. Send someone to get the water Niarchos. the contractors I guess.

Yes my Queen anything else? Not that I can think of. Who is that fussing Gabriel? Marcus is hungry.

I left fresh blood with Zion for him. I'll ask him for it thank's. You're welcome.

Can I call you back please he's trying to bite me? Anytime.

It was 2:15 a.m when Pearly called Niarchos come now.

She whispered as humanly low over the loud music as possible.

Room five second floor right he's been here for a hour he should be sleep. Niarchos walked in the club with every piece of ammo he owned.

Niarchos walked in using skills Black Lilac taught him walking so quiet even a vampire couldn't hear.