Hook Line & Sinker

CHAPTER 30
Hook Line & Sinker

Gabriel slept three days, Zion reassured Clarence she needed rest.

Niarchos stayed at Gabriel's side in the New York house.

Niarchos called Clarence what's going on with the investigation pop? We're getting there Niarchos. Did that fool shooting at the airport give anything?

I haven't gotten to him yet pop. Niarchos, what about the driver any luck?

Water diet I haven't been down pop waiting for Gabriel to wake.
Call me when she does Niarchos.

Zion came in Gabriel's bedroom to listen to her and the babies She's fine stop worrying go shower you want her to wake to you stinking. Niarchos?

Niarchos showered, fed, threw on a grey sweats and black lives matter tee.

He fell asleep listening to music, he slept by day usually so at night he was up, but this night he dozed.

His eyes were closed lost in the music, 3:30 a.m he was deep sleeping.

Niarchos was startled out of sleep to Gabriel on his lap she bit his neck drinking her other hand rubbing his dick
he placed her back in bed.

Niarchos locked the door
anxiously dropping to his knees before his queen parting her pussy lips slowing himself down.

He was going to savor this moment take time with her pussy love on it slow, easy.

Licking the outside of the left lip sucking slow soft steady running his tongue up inside down outside of the left lip then eagerly making way to the outside right lip.

Gabriel tasted creamy and ready for him teasing he moved right licking where there was blush pink.

Niarchos scribbled her name on her inner pussy lips using the tip of his sweet cream dipped tongue.

Gabriel was grabbing the edges of her bed, driving her deep into orgasim.

Niarchos grabbed her thighs locking her to his mouth pushing his tongue in rapid out slow in he loved opening her pussy sucking , circling, crease licking over and over relentlessly bringing her to the edge. Her trembling was Niarchos' warning he was ready for her sweet treat.

Using his hand to cover her mouth while popping his fang's he bit her right lip sucking her pussy while feeding the same time, being careful not to stain the bed with blood, enjoying every free flowing drop.

All Gabriel's liquid, cream, squirt and blood, cum combination he wanted no needed it.

Exposing her fat clit Niarchos treated it like a melting ice cream in 90 degree weather.

Niarchos licked her sweet through her orgasim from the bottom of her split to the top of her lips tongue plucking her clit.

He earned his prize, holding his large hand over her mouth Gabriel bit him feeding while shooting cum down his throat.

Gabriel sat up Niarchos latched to her sugar sweet clit holding it hostage refusing to let go.

Gabriel gave up her sugar coated pussy. Niarchos covering her entire pussy with his mouth. When she was done with him pleasing her she fell back asleep.

He put a towel on the wet spot leaving an empty water glass next to her on the bed. Niarchos I love you she mumbled you made me feel good. I love you to Gabriel.

She was every bit of tasty as he thought she would be and more. Zion came into the room at 8 a.m, did she wake up Niarchos?

I was sleep why? The water glass, she must of sipped some and spilled the rest, she dropped a towel on the spot.