Silver Bullet ##

Chapter 60

Niarchos picked up Clarence's half dead body rushing him to infirmary.

Gabriel called him screaming and crying if she had any doubt she loved him she did with doubt's blowing away on the wing's of wind disappearing forever.

Oh God no no ahhhhhh oh my God Clarence?! Daddy!? Honey?! They could hear Malcolm screaming even though the basement was sound proof. Savannah went with the babies.

Zion pulled the shower head over the table rinsing blood, dog hair, and dirt.

Niarchos help me check him for bite marks. Zion you thinking werewolves? Possibly or rogue vampire's Nick.

Niarchos looked Clarence over no bites no scratches.

Xray Zion pulled the machine over head scanning and took picture's of his skeleton.

Report Zion said aloud. Processing Doctor.
Report Stat! He screamed to the computer program he designed.

The specimen on the table has twnety two broken bones. Identified vampire there is no human blood male in sex he has no heart beat. Broken bone report computer!

Niarchos get his blood ten bag's hurry in the fridge bottom shelf fridge code 1886.

The left rib cage has four broken bone 5 being fracture's. The right rib cage has 6 broken bones no fractures.

One broken nose in two places the left leg has 1 fractured fema the right leg 1 broken shin.

The left hand has four broken finger's the right hand has three broken finger's including the thumb. The right ankle is broken in 2 place's.

A broken cheek bone under the right eye socket 13 broken eye vessels.

This concludes the broken bone report Dr. Donovan.

Internal.

There is cranial bleeding in the cortex of the left skull, a punctured liver from the right rib cage break causing hemorrhaging internally.

This concludes the internal damage report.

Additions as he ran blood lines the vampire has thirty two open wounds on his back which require immediate attention or they will not close.

Gabriel paced Lift him Niarchos Zion instructed. Picking him up there were open gashes on his back.

Niarchos cried and yelled AHHHH! FUCK! Zion followed.

What Nicky tell me? Nothing honey please go upstairs now.

Gabriel came to look they whipped him? Zion and Niarchos were in tears and unable to answer. Niarchos held Clarence's head in his arms tears wetting his hair.

Zion pointed to his neck. Computer what are these? The vampire has lesions on his neck and wrists end report.

Zion silenced the computer because Gabriel started to tremble. They strung him up Niarchos?

Honey go upstairs. No. Nicky. Please baby please we need to stitch pop up baby Malcolm is screaming go help him.

Go. Gabriel held Clarence's hand call Chance, Grip and papa Nate tell them to get here now release Caine call Elijah and Blaise.

Have Caine sit in the bedroom with you close the house under emergency protocol honey.

She stood frozen now honey Go! Call Jamaica also. Reluctantly Gabriel left. They tied his hands and hung him must've been after the whip Nick they whipped and lynched Clarence. Who in the fuck is strong enough to get Clarence in this position Nick? Exactly my thought Zion.
Why didn't pop call on us? He could've called using telepathy what the fuck happened Zion?
Let's concentrate on getting him better so
we can get answer's Nick.