Control your savage

Chapter 32
Control Your Savage

Caleb finally finished business pertaining to the vampire game's.

He boughr everyone revenue. There wasn't an empty bed any place on the island. Business transactions were made millions of dollar's exchanged every one was happy.

His coven member's were tired, lulu had an appointment to meet with Gabriel and Niarchos after the business with Chance settled.

Life was good Caleb was the happiest he'd been in a long time.

He decided to visit Savannah hang out at a few vampire night club's and visit friend's. Caleb arrived in Savannah stores were open late.

He loved looking in the boutiques, and book stores. After buying Clarence and Gabriel three baby outfit's he took picture's sending them to Gabriel and Clarence's phone's.

Uncle Caleb is starting early Gabriel text back.

I'm having the baby shower on the Island Clarence want's the wedding shower here.

You have the baby shower where you want that's not his call.

Try telling him that Caleb.
You have to put your foot down with him Gabriel he will try you.

Did Clarence tell you he graduated from Cooke Bethune?
No sir.

Both of you graduated historical black college's.

Not me I graduated Medgar Evers in Brooklyn. It's not a historical black college Caleb. It should be they shouldn't limit them to the south.

I met Betty Shabazz Caleb she was a very strong black woman. She told me no man should yell or hit his woman, she said Malcolm X never yelled at her. He was a good man Gabriel I miss him.

You knew him? We knew him he and Clarence were good friend's.
There's a lot about him you don't know give him a chance to open up he gives his wisdom slow but steady.

How was the circus? I saw the pics on our vampire web page.

We have our own website Caleb? Chile yes.

Send the link Caleb.
I'll tell them to let you in Gabriel. Thank you ttyl? Sure love you Caleb. Love you too.

Caleb went to a book shop he loved because they had author reading's from renown and indie author's.

The owner was a personal friend of Caleb he walked the store seeking an interesting read he found one titled Crossing The Freedom River.

He glanced through the page's slow turning, his anger fueling into outrage and disgust.

Caleb held the book so tight the spine cracked.

Caleb patiently waited for his friend to finish with her packed house. When it was over she closed the store went to her apartment with Caleb undressing.

Rosemary do you know the author of this book? Yes Richard Montclair.

He's a plagiarist babe.

That's a strong accusation love. Then you know I wouldn't make it unless it were true.

Honey I've never seen you this way what is it?

I wrote this book in 1843 thru 1860 I lost it the night I ran from slavery with my wife and child.

It's the reason I'm a vampire Harriet Tubman shot me in an attempt to take my life so I wouldn't talk to the slave catcher's revealing our route. Had it not been for my maker I would not be here.

Rosemary saw how unsettling this was for Caleb. She a renown author couldn't imagine her work stolen.

Caleb What are you going to do? You can't say you stole the book I wrote in 1843.