Niarchos Origin

Chapter 53
Niarchos Origin

Caleb walked into the beautiful house in Georgia. It was a small vintage house but as soon as he walked in he could feel the house was full of love although his grandson was the son of Alijawan Baptiste his blood still coursed strong in his veins.

Grandma! Saintina called out in here. The small cozy dining room table was set as soon as Caleb walked in and looked upon her a vision of her making a deal with the voodoo king when she was human came to him.

He saw his daughter explain what happened on the road to freedom how she tried to pay vampire's to bite her but they wouldn't because they knew she had the gift of sight. Instantly the tears began to fall papa?

Marie my love he hugged his daughter so long he didn't want to let go.

Saint cried seeing the reunion he video taped for Clarence and the Elders hoping his grandfather would show on film. He sat they spoke of what she realled as his daughter, and what type of life she had now as his great great grand daughter.

They chatted until she fell asleep Caleb picked her up tucking her in. He stared at her sitting on vintage settee in her bedroom he wasn't ready to leave not now not after so many year's of her being
without her papa and he without his beloved daughter.

He sat staring at her as she slept touching her silver strands of curly hair. Rubbing her cocoa soft skin seeing his daughter's high cheek bones which favored his late wife.

If nothing ever good happened for him this was it this moment in time seeing his baby again and meeting members of his bloodlines from the one child he had.

He felt pride and extreme happiness Saint finished the dishes stood in the door way staring at his grandfather his love and happiness resonated from him like a rainbow after a bad storm. Saint closed the bedroom door allowing him to bask in his moment.

Hello Saint. Queen Gabriel what do I owe this honor great Queen. I don't want Niarchos hurt I don't know you people.

Saint sat why would he be hurt? We don't know you he is seriously thinking of coming there to lead, Saint smiled. I don't want him to go Saint If I stress that he won't leave me.

You won't be the first Queen to use her power's of persuasion and seduction over her man to sway a king's decision.

Great Queen how can you stop Niarchos from his destiny? His heritage? Birth right? My brother must take his rightful place he must lead his people as Alpha as King.

We are his people Great Queen no disrespect but not vampire's.

No they aren't Nicky was adopted into vampire life Saint. He was bitten as Lycan by my father at two year's of age before Clarence found him. Niarchos was unable to heed his calling because Clarence's vampire venom was stronger than lycan venom already coursing in his veins.

When Clarence bit him it overpowered his system slowing the werewolf saliva down not allowing it to surface until the radiation in your blood activated it. How do you know about that Saint? Don't answer that.

Clarence Saved him from that disgusting rapist Calabasas. Clarence wiped his memories clean of those incidents.

Saint felt good a woman loved his brother deeply. You will never speak if it this is a command Saint. Yes Great Queen.

Saint smiled she was in love with his oldest brother there was no way she was letting go. If she said don't go Saint knew Niarchos would obey.

Pack's would be doomed to mayhem and Chaos. Saint knew Khallah couldn't hold order and maintain respect on Alijawan's name alone. Buzzing of hostile war take over brewed in the pack's. Saint had to be honest with Gabriel as Mama Fi was with his father year's before. He had to reveal truth appealing to her sympathetic human side before she lost that part to the vampire.