The Superman Hate Club

-I'm sad I didn't get enough Conner/Kaldur/M'gann content in before now-

"Hey, Hey Supes! You dropped this!" Dick called, hurrying after Clark, notepad in hand.

"Oh, thank you, Robin." Clark absently ruffled Dick's hair and continued out of the room. "Bye, kiddo."

Dick shrugged and started walking back to his friends. Suddenly, a huge, firm hand grasped a handfull of his hair and slammed him forwards into the floor. 

"OW, who-" a second, more pointed slam. It was Conner. Only Conner moved like that. 

"SUPERBOY!"

"Con-"

Conner's deathgrip loosened, letting go of his hair. The kryptonian stood up, allowing Dick to check himself over. His nose was this close to having been shattered. His glasses were though. his nose was gushing blood, and he could taste it in his mouth, though it's source was unknown.

He covered as much of his face as possible, looking up to see Conner standing over him. Black Canary and Kaldur were restraining him, but there was really no need; Conner just stared down blankly. His rage had fizzled itself out.

"Dude! What the hell?" Wally demanded, getting Way too far into Conner's personal bubble.

Conner shrugged.

"Are you alright, Robin?" Their denmother asked.

"Dandy." Dick said -or, tried to say, but it's hard to articulated with a serious nosebleed.

"Kid Flash, Get Robin to the bed bay and help him clean up."

"It's okay, Kaldur, I can handle it." Dick got up, using one hand to catch the falling blood, and tried to stumble out. he couldn't walk striaght. 'God,'  he thought 'I hope I don't have a cuncussion...'

"You sure you're good?" Wally walked along side him. 

"Wally, I got stabbed last month, I've been through worse."

"I know... let me get something hygienic on that bio hazzard of yours."

Dick snorted, which hurt like hell and made him sneeze another quarter teaspoon of blood. "Oh. Wow. You ever used that one on a girl?"

"I'm planning to..." The redhead gave him a handful of tissues. "I'll prep for a quick checkup. Sit tight."

"What does that entail?"

"Dunno. I'll make sure no bones are broken and call bets on where you're going to get bruises."

"Thanks." Dick snarked, smearing blood off his upper lip.

"Why do you think he just flipped like that?"

"I'm not going to speculate..."

"Not like you to let things be."

Dick rolled his eyes and mouthed the words: 'super hearing'

"Oh, right." Wally shut himself up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Dick was still in the medbay, he didn't need to be, but he and Wally had been hanging there for about an hour, and there was a charging port nearby. Wally went to get snacks and water, so Dick started scrolling instagram. He suddenly became concious of another presence.