Time Travelling Brothers

-At first the second option won, and right after I published it, it became a tie, so....-

-I aged up Damian to be about OG Robin's age for narrative reasons-

The team was in the main room, waiting for Batman to arrive and give them their mission.

"I Hope We get to blow stuff up!" Wally grinned.

"We're not supposed to blow stuff up, idiot!" Artemis exclaimed.

"Well, I hope situation forces us to blow stuff up!"

Dick shook his head. "Wally, no-"

There was a blinding flash of light and a deafening "FUCK!".

"Wow... way to fuck up, Jason!" A sarcastic voice called from the location of the blinding light

"I was stopping Demon from fucking up WAY more!" Another voice spat.

"He just won't except that I'm smarter than him!" A third, younger voice argued.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" The fourth voice groaned. "First thing's first, where are we?"

The team had sprung into defensive stances. "Who are you?" Kaldur ordered.

The four were getting up, dusting themselves off. There was a wirey, fit one in a back costume with a blue bird emblem, a stalkier one with a leather jacket and flare of white hair, a third one in a brack and red suit,and the forth one; about Robin's age in a costume that looked suspiciously similar.

"...Kaldur?" The fit one asked.

He stiffened up, but repeated the question. "Who are you?"

"Come on, Kaldur, it's me!"

"Well, it Obviously isn't him." The youngest snarked. "Does he look like aquaman? Or even... man?"

The fit one started looking around them. "Well, we're in the mountain..." his eyes caught on the redhead. "W- WALLY?" He hurried forwards.

"Whoa, what the fuck?" Wally backed away quickly.

"they don't know who you are!" The youngest rolled his eyes. "They're children."

"They're older than you!" The second youngest, about Conner's age,  pointed out. "Jay must have really fucked this up..."

"What? I bitch-slapped demon away from to So hard that we... time travelled?" He glanced around, to Robin's horror, the man locked on him. "Well if we ARE in the past, then this must be Little Dick." 

The team formed a protective wall in front of him. to their shock, and dismay, the guy wasn't even phased. He plowed through them and reached towards Robin.

Dick's heart was storming in his chest. "Stop! Back up! Batman will be here any minute!"

The man let out a dry laugh, looking a older companion. The terrified Dick; the guy wasn't even scared of Batman. BATMAN.  "Wow, you were a real sheep weren't you? Love me, Bats! I have self esteem issues!" He mocked.

The other snapped out of his Wally-enduced coma and started as soon as he saw Dick. "OH GOD....... The Outfit!"

"What about it...?" Dick was already very on edge.

"NOTHING!" The more muscular one interrupted. "It looks great! You should wear is Everywhere! Take lots of pictures wearing it!"

"Jason! Stop making a fucking paradox!" The teenage one shouted.