The League Finds Their Youtube (Part Two)

-Big thanks to @WallyandDick for another awesome request! Leave your requests in the comments or DM me-

"Hey, there's another one! They made ANOTHER video of them Breaking and entering!"

"This is so illegal. Let's watch it."

-

*Artemis is filming, her lads are chatting in the background* 

Artemis: We're doing another! And We won't be almost stabbed this time.

Wally: hurry the hell up!

Artemis: spot number two; this TERRIFYING abandoned Blockbuster

Dick: what even is a Blockbuster?

-

"Oh, wow. OH, WOW!" Barry gasped. "Do kids not know what blockbuster is?!"

-

Artemis: It's like, a video rental place. The old person's Netflix.

Dick: But it's shut down.

Artemis: yeah, all the people who went there ruined the economy and died.

Wally: Guys, hurry up, I have a curfew!

-

The league watched, disapprovingly, as their younger three began casing the builing for an enterence.

Eventually, Wally helped Dick through a broken window and the boy managed to let them im.

-

Dick: We thought the last one was haunted...

Artemis: holy shit, this is a nightmare

*The blockbuster is mostly empty, but there are still shelves up and such*

Wally: I wonder if there are any abandoned movies left in here?

Artemis: Is that what you're thinking? Really?

Wally: Well let's see!

*The three wander further in, lit by one flashlight*

-

"ALL THAT TRAINING, AND THEY JUST-" Oliver bit his lip, frusterated. "They didn't even tell us where they were! They could get killed!"

"I worry about them, all of the time. This is why." Dianah sighed, terrified to keep watching.

-

Dick: The office, let's go see if there's anything in the desk!

Wally: YO! *Runs in and snatches something out of a cardbored box* DUDE, I WAS RIGHT! *He flips the DvD box to show them*  Scooby-Doo and WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon!

*All three kids burst into laughter, doubling over. Dick drops the flashlight*

Dick: We Are watching that later!

Artemis: put it in the backpack, we're taking that sucker home!

Wally: But stealing!

Artemis: It's not stealing if it's been abandoned

Wally: More like abandoned by God. *Unzips their backpack and  puts it in* let's go downstairs!

-

"I'm starting to think they've never even seen a horror movie." Barry commented. "You don't go into the windowless basement of an abandoned building. Especially when no one knows where you are!"