Time Out

-Didn't know what to do here, but thanks to @storm-of-imagination For the request! Leave your requests in the comments or DM me-

"Give me my phone back!" Dick spat, kicking at Artemis' ankles.

"Awwe? What're you gonna do?" She teased, holding the expensive phone out of his reach. "Come on, try to get it!"

Furious, Dick made a leap, gasping for his phone. She tried to swing her arm away, when she felt her fingers slip. Shit.

Dick watched in horror as his phone flew, it was an iPhone 11, it was screwed before it hit the floor.

The phone smacked Artemis' leg before hitting the floor, face down. Artemis dropped Robin and both hurried to the phone. The boy shakily flipped it over and tried to turn in on. The screen was cracked.

"IT'S BROKEN!" He shouted.

"Oh... my god! It was an accident!" Artemis felt terror overtake her. She couldn't pay to repair an iPhone 11!

"You Broke My Phone!" He stood up angrily, Bruce was going kill him if he broke another phone!

"Well, You jumped at me! What was I supposed to do?"

"Give me my phone back!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay... what do you kiddies want for..." Roy froze as he turned the corner: Artemis and Dick were wrestling on the floor, choking and slamming each other into the floor. "HEY!"

The kids looked up, still fuming. "She broke me phone!" Dick whined.

"He jumped and tried to attack me!" Artemis replied.

"OKAY, BREAK IT UP!" He pulled the two off each other. "What happened?"

Dick jumped into victim mode. "She was making fun of me and took my phone, and I jumped to get it back, and she threw it-"

"-I DROPPED IT-"

"OKAY, let's everyone CALM DOWN." The eighteen year old reasoned, pushing the kids away from each other. 

"B IS GOING TO KILL ME CAUSE OF THAT!"

"IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!"

Dick tried to kick her she shrugged back, rolled forwards, and grabbed his ankle. She pulled him to the floor and a fight restarted.

"OKAY. YOU, THAT CORNER! YOU, THAT CORNER!" 

"What?"

"Roy, you can't do that!" Artemis whined.

"Ollie said I'm in charge. So, Time out!" 

The two began whining, Dick saying that he was innocent and she broke his phone; Artemis saying that he brought it upon herself. Roy did not care, he did not care that they were teenagers, or crimefighters, or anything.

"Whoa, what's happening in here?" Wally asked rounding the corner with his bag of chips.

"Wally, how about you pick what we eat tonight."

"Oh sweet. Why are you, uh..." The younger redhead watched the elder dragging his replacement across the room as she kicked angrily at him.

"These two, are in time-out for getting into ANOTHER fight!"

"Wally!" Dick batted  his eyelashes under the glasses, pouting his lips. "She broke my Phone!" He whined.

Wally turned to Artemis "FUCK YOU! ...Why?"

"I dropped it cause he attacked me!" 

Wally turned back to Dick. "Why?"

"Cause she took it and made fun of my hieght!" He whined, really playing up the victim card.

Roy dropped Artemis in the corner, she turned to face him "Short bitch!"

"That's enough!" Roy gaped at them, guiding Dick to the other corner. "Stay put. I can access the cameras, I'll know if you move. Hey Wally, let's pick what we'll have for dinner."

The kid were glared at each other. "Well..." Artemis started. "Are you done with the crocodile tears?"

Dick was now, completely sober, simmering with anger. "You broke my phone. That's my forth phone this year!"

"Your forth phone this year is an iPhone 11?" She exclaimed. 

"Long story. You broke it!" He replied.

"It was a damn accident! Get that through your skull." She shouted, standing up.

Dick frowned deeper. "Careful, stay put, or Roy might tell Green Arrow."

"Bitch!" She stormed across to him. 

Robin civilly stood up and dusted himself off. "Look, I'll have the phone screen replaced. You don't have to pay a dime."

"Then why're you still looking for trouble?" She growled. 

Dick rolled his eyes. "I don't know? Why do you keep saying it ws an accident but never saying your sorry?"

"That's what you want? FINE! I'm Sorry." Dick didn't reply. "WHAT?"

Dick shrugged, a smirk growing across his lips "You didn't mean it."

"You brat!" She jeered, clipping him lightly on the side of the head. "Let's go overthrow speedy."

"Hell yeah!"