Deaged (Part Seven; Relocated)

-this is kinda trash cause I'm PMSing really hard today and fell asleep like four times while writing.-

-shout out to out to @DCr3ativ3Abomination for this one! Please leave your ideas in the comments-

A whole, perfectly calm day one in a flash. It really is a bad Idea to keep six children in a place meant for superheroes. Actually, the league has known that since last july when they moved in. But the team being deaged reminded them to do something about it. So, while they worked to put out the toxin-spewing fires and put a barrier on the kid's power, They were temporarily relocated.

Bruce hadn't planned to take the kids, but he was physically incapible of not taking in sad, lonely children. Also, He's the only one with the capibility to take them in.

Dick was over the moon to see his father again. He completely forgot the 'makeover', the girls gave him, and ran forwards, stumbling, into safety. He'd missed Bruce SO much.

Bruce lifted his adopted son off the ground and inspected him for injury; no sign of injury, besides the hideous purple eyeshadow and glittery lipgloss that had been forced apon him. There was also the fact he was bawling his eyes out, which probably because he knew the eyeshadow clashed with the cerulean green dress the girls had put him it. 

The look would've worked, even if he hadn't slept on it.

So, Bruce was currently helping his kid remove the offending Makeup and clothing articals. The kid was still crying a bit but refused to say why. Though, Alfred said that Dick probably just felt humiliated by the evening.

It was... awkward to try to conceal your ID in your own house, luckily, the children's sense of deduction was pretty weak.

To say the team was displeased would be an understatement. Their dinner had literally gone up in (toxic) smoke. Conner and M'gann were distraught about having to leave the mountain, and the only thing remotely traught about it was that they were still together and with the team.

They thought their new, temporary, location was pretty weird though. No, really weird, and big. It was the kind of place where if you touched Anything you'd probably get in trouble.

The team weren't familiar with... Wherever the hell they were, so they mostly stayed in the huge livingroom they'd been put in. 

"Know where we are?" Conner asked finally, the others shook thir heads.

"No." Wally wandered around the room, he knew this place really well, once he stayed here for a whole week. The door opened and their youngest member was shooed in into the room. He saw Artemis darted back, latching onto his adoptive father's leg. Artemis sneered at him jokingly, making him go pale.

Bruce felt uncomfortable wearing a mask around his own house (at least it wasn't the whole suit). It also felt weird doing the voice and calling Dick 'Robin'  while he was at home. "There will be food for you shortly." For the forth time, he tried to get Dick to let go of him.

"Hey, Rob!" Wally scurried forwards and made a grab for the boy. Bruce impulsively pulled Dick back.z.  

M'gann wandered aimlessly around the living room, she bumped a side table and saw a sharp movement towards the floor. In a split second of panic, she caught the heavy glass vase, two inches off the floor, with her mind. "CONNER." She grunted, she wasn't focussed enough to put the vase back."GUYS!"

Kaldur hurried over and took the item from the air, attempting to return it to it's place before M'gann got in trouble. The vase was practically pulled from his hands, placed slightly further back on the side table. None of them knew who this random old man was, or why he was around the weird, huge, mansion; but they DID know that they feared him.