Daddy Issues (the Youtube one)

BATMAN-- 02

SUPERMAN--01

"OH... HEY..." It felt like they were somehow getting caught watching the team's videos.

"What are you doing?" Bruce was imidiately suspicious.

"We're just monitoring what the team posts to social media."

Meanwhile, Barry was being unaware. "Hey, they have a new youtube video."

Bruce was about to roll his eyes and continue on, but then he saw the title of the video: 'processing out daddy issues'

"Play it."

No one was going to argue, but Clark chose a computer at the far side of the room and tried to ignore everything. He saw Superboy in the corner of the tumbnail and would rathjer not acknowlege that.

-

M'gann: Hey guys! 

Conner: Hi.

Kaldur: Hello

Wally: Howdy

Dick: Good afternoon 

Wally: Damn... fancy.

Artemis: Hey. So it's almost father's day. Infact, it's probably father's day as we post this... but I saw this list online: a daddy-issues checklist

Dick: And I think we ALL  know, that we're the most 'daddy issues' people on earth.

Kaldur: We all have troublesome relationships with our fathers.

Artemis: Ms. Martian, will you read?

M'gann: OH, Sure... Uh, raise your hand *she checks the list* If you have had a fight with your dad this month.

*Wally and Dick raised their hands*

M'gann: If you haven't interacted with your dad in one or more months.

*M'gann, Artemis, Conner, and Kaldur raise their hands*

M'gann: WOW, that was a lot of us. Uh, if you've been emotionally or physically abandoned by a father figure.

*All of them raise their hands*

Dick: That one kind-of goes without saying...

M'gann: You have trust issues in relationships.

*all of them raise their hands again*

M'gann: if your father left you and it still affects you everyday

*Conner and Dick raise shy hands*

-

Bruce wondered, worried about whether Dick was referring to his father's death, or something Bruce had done

Clark kept inadvertently glancing at the boy on screen. He didn't want  to see the superboy, but it was like a terrible accident that he couldn't look away from.

-

M'gann: If you feel like all older male figures are your superiors 

*All of them put their hands up, though Artemis and Conner do so reluctantly*

Conner: let me: Raise your hand if you want to say 'fuck you, you neglectful bastard' to your father.

Artemis:Any Day!