A Busy Weekend (Headcanon Promted)

-Thanks to @Alyssa579437744 For choosing the promts for this one (5,9, 17, 23)-

-Also thanks to @storm-of-imagination, I included something you asked for (Hope it works)-

Artemis was heading home from 7/11, when she saw something VERY out of place. That freshmen from his school, Richard Grayson, in full school uniform, looking confused. This was weird cause it was Downtown Gotham, two blocks from skid row. 

"Hey, Kid! Grayson." She could swear he jumped four feet. "Hey, are you lost or something?" That's how you know the kid is from uptown, NO ONE around there even batted an eyelash if you shouted.

"Oh." He recognized her and relaxed a little. "Yeah, I'm trying to find the Greyhound terminal..."

"Ah, that's two streets from here." She nodded. 

"How'd you know I was lost?"

She laughed. "Rule number one; you take off the privet school uniform before coming down here. I'm surprised no ones stolen your fancy new trainers at knife-point yet. Oh, and hide the watch." She tapped the watch and he jerked it back a little. "Chill out, I'm not going to take it."

"Sorry, it was a gift..." 

She directed him to the Greyhound stop and started walking with him. "You won't make it the two streets without me. At least one person will hold you at gun point." 

"Okay." He mumbled, glancing around himself and sticking to her side. 

"You're nervouse as hell." She observed.

"Sorry." He admitted bashfully. "I've been targeted a few times... uh, kidnapped."

Artemis tried to by sympathetic. She showed him her blade. "Well, incase anything DOES happen..."

"But... those are illegal." He exclaimed.

She laughed. "You're like the kid from the street smarts videos in elementary." She walked with him for a bit while he talked about About school and Mathletes and drama club. Finally she said what was on her mind. "Why didn't you get driven down there?"

"Oh, no one was free to drive me. I'm meeting Bruce at the other Terminal..." He cautiouly watched a few guys on the street. Artemis clutched her knife in one hand, and put a hand on his shoulder, steering him past them.

"NICE PUSSY!" One of the guys snarled.

"Fuck me, sugar tits!" The other called.

Dick tried to pull away. "HeY-"

"Not worth it." She kept yanking him after her. 

"You can't say That! She's a person!" The idiot kid wanted to beat up these creeps, twice his size.

"Keep walking, Grayson." She hissed. 

"But-"

"Don't be stupid." She ordered, ignoring the creep's jeering. "These guys aren't your prep school, grade eight creeps. They can fuck you up. Let's save the hero work to the heros."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you so late?"

"I was helping some kid from school find the bus stop."

"Oh, that's nice." 

"He'd get mugged, -maybe even kidnapped without it." She shrugged. "Downtown in Gotham dressed like a stereotypical rich kid."