Sachin comes looking for Arti only to find her consoling Khushi who is having a break down. He goes near them and asks," Yeh rone dhone ka karakram kyun chal raha hai yahan? What happened? Why is Khushi crying?" Arti looking towards him says,"Ritika. She came to know who is she. Now she is upset, Rishi will not look at her anymore." Sachin starts to laugh and sitting down beside her says," Tu dimag se thodi paidal hai pata tha but itni badi gadhi hai woh nahi malum tha mujhe. Ritika is Rishi's past, she is married now. You are his everything now. We all know that. He is possessive, caring and protective about you. So stop worrying about that bi***" Arti stares at Sachin and says," Hey, language." Sachin says," Sorry. But I really feel angry looking at her. I don't know why she has come here..forget it." But Khushi is not going to understand. She still whispers and says," Ritika itni hot hai, Rishab usse hi dekhega, mujhe toh moti bulata hai..I can't see him with that Ritika.." Arti signals Sachin to go and call Rishi because nobody else can make her understand now.

Sachin comes out and finds Rishab near the bar area. He goes near him and puts his hand on his shoulders. Rishab turns and Sachin asks," Bhai tu thik hai na?" Rishab smiles and says," Pata nahi. I really don't know what I have got myself into. If I knew she is the wife, Singhania was talking about then I would have never taken money from him. She is up to something, I can feel it. " Sachin says," Let me talk to baba and see if he can help in this matter. Till that time, talk to your lawyer and see if anything can happen. You don't worry about that. However you have something else to worry about now." Rishab looks at him curiously and Sachin replies," Teri pagal girlfriend, Khushi. Roh rahi hai kab se." Rishab asks," But why is she crying? Is she hurt?" Sachin smiles and says," Ritika, bas naam hi kaafi hai.." Rishab says," But why is she crying because of her? What is there to cry about?" Sachin puts his hand on his shoulder again and says,"She loves you. She can't see you even looking at your ex, who is apparently as per her is hotter than her. Yeh friendship ki baat is just a wrong belief you both were carrying around. You both love each other. Duniya ko abhi pata hai ab tum dono bhi ek dusre se bol do. Ja tu uske pass abhi."

Rishab smiles thinking that it is really a fact that he is in love with Khushi. Khushi too loves him back but she has not said that to him. But Rishab no longer cares. He will tell her how he feels when they are at home tonight. Soon when things will be sorted, may be they will get married. A big smile appears on his face now.

He enters the lounge area to find Khushi sitting on the couch and crying and Arti sitting beside her trying to make her understand. Finding Rishab coming, Arti gets up and says," Rishi ab tu hi sambhal is pagli ko. I am now going." Rishab sits beside Khushi and starts rubbing her palms.

He says," Kya hua baby? Why are you crying?" Khushi not lifting her faces says," Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni hai

He says," Kya hua baby? Why are you crying?" Khushi not lifting her faces says," Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni hai. I am hurt.." Rishab says," But why Baby, mein kya kiya ab?" Khushi looks at him and asks," Why is that Ritika here?" Rishab says,"Baby I didn't know that she is Arun Singhania's wife. Trust me." Khushi looks at him and says," She is so beautiful and s**y. You will look at her and not me. You call me moti, I am moti right." Rishab starts to laugh and then says," Pagal, I call you moti out of love. It doesn't matter how many beautiful or s**y women can be around me. For me you are the most beautiful and hottest girl. I had told you today that you are looking hot and stunning, I meant that baby. You don't need to worry about that Ritika or just anyone." Khushi says," Then you will not see or talk with her. Okay." Rishab pulls her in his arms and says," You are special to me. I don't need to see or talk to anyone." He gives her a peck on her head and says,"Let's get out of here."

Just then Arti comes and says,"I am really sorry to disturb you both but we have to go soon. The nanny has to go home for something important." Rishab smiles and says," Yeah, you both go and eat something. We will also leave soon. Khushi please eat something otherwise you will feel hungry on the way home. And please don't get confused this time.." Khushi hits his arm and goes out with Arti.

Rishab gets up and stands near the glass windows, looking at the outside when somebody hugs him from behind. He removes the hand and turns back to find Ritika standing. There is wicked smile on her face as she tilts her head to look at him. Rishab says," What are you doing? Have you lost it or what? " Ritika says," C'mon Rishab, we are meeting after four long years. Can't I give you a hug?" Rishab looks at her and says," Does your husband knows you are here to give me a hug?" Ritika laughs and puts her palm on his face,"Still possessive about me..My husband knows what I tell him." Rishab removes her hand and says,"Stop it. I am not possessive about some stranger. Stay away from me. It will be better for married life." Ritika smiles and says,"Stranger? I know more about you than anybody else. I can still tell you about every mole on your body.. " Rishab looks at her with disgust and says," Just shut up. What are you doing here? What do you want now?" Ritika smiles and says,"O Rishab. Don't worry. My husband told you what I want." Rishab says,"Seriously, you are here just for your book to be published. Cut the crap.." Ritika smiles, comes closer and says,"I love books. You had made me fall in love with them. Remember." Rishab stays silent, Ritika moves away and says," We were together for more than six years. We can at least be friends now. It will be good for you to keep me happy. We have to see each other more enough now. See you soon babe." Ritika smiles and goes out. Rishab stays there, speechless, thinking how to get himself out of this mess.