Wrongly Accused.

Based of - 1x04
Words - 2255
Warnings - Violence, hanging, you know the episode.

Based of - 1x04Words - 2255Warnings - Violence, hanging, you know the episode

Murphy still stood outside, ordering everybody to get the wall finished.  And by 'ordering' he was shouting at anyone who would do anything beside helping. He slapped his hand around a cup as a boy tried to get himself a drink. "No water till this section is up!" He made clear. Although, his order had been cut off as Clarke comes into his view.

She pushes him, letting her anger from Wells' death take over. "You son of a bitch!" She screams before being pulled back by two boys standing by.

Murphy even lets out a chuckle. He was amused that Clarke was angry at him and he didn't even know why. "What's your problem?" It wasn't until he met your sympathetic eyes behind Clarke that he realised what ever had happened was not going to be solved by one of his snarky comments.

She pulls out the knife that you had found, "Recognize this?" She questions.

He was still in the dark as to why Clarke was being so aggressive to him. He understood he wasn't her favourite person, he wasn't anyone's favourite person. But, what had he done to make Clarke act so harshly towards him? "It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" He asks.

He goes to take it only for Clarke to pull it back. "Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." Everyone had heard her say it. And everyone were quick to turn confused. They had been told it was grounder. To say it was the guy who had been bossing them around all day had sparked understandable irritation.

"Where I what?" He repeats, brows narrowing. "The grounders killed Wells, not me." He says, trying to convince everyone who stood by.

"I know what you did. And you're gonna pay for it." She warns.

Murphy smirks as he thinks Bellamy wouldn't let Clarke do that to him. He even thought that maybe you might've stood up for him. You hadn't done. Clarke's point had made sense whether you wanted to believe it or not. "Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" He doesn't get an answer which makes his eyes trail over to where you stood. Your expression written with disbelief. It had stood out to Murphy as everyone else stood tall at the questioning that was happening against him.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you." More than once, you think. It may have happened slowly, but you were beginning to side with Clarke. Would Murphy actually kill Wells? "You hated Wells." She adds.

"Plenty of people hated Wells." Most people hated Wells. In fact, it was probably only Clarke who didn't have a problem with the boy. "His father was the Chancellor that locked us up!" And the man that had killed your father along with many others.

Clarke snaps, "Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him!" Also a good point that would prove Murphy's reasoning for killing Wells.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him them, either" he defends.

From the side of you, Octavia adds, "Tried to kill Jasper too!" You wanted to speak up, shout how that he didn't end up killing him, that he was innocent. But he wasn't. He would've killed Jasper if it wasn't for you and Monty stopping him.