False Stars.

Based of - (A little of) 1x04, 1x05
Words - 1807
Warnings - alcohol, Bellamy being a bit of a dick.

Based of - (A little of) 1x04, 1x05Words - 1807Warnings - alcohol, Bellamy being a bit of a dick

Back at camp, you sat alone. As always, the fire was lighting up the surrounding areas. It had been ironic to you when you sat at the same rock you had with Murphy. He had offered you food even when you had done nothing for it. You hadn't taken your wrist band off, but he still made you an exception. Well, that had been before he used you and held a knife at your throat.

Bellamy and Clarke seemed unbothered by the situation. As if Murphy was a known timer and it had just gone off. They had been more hurt over the death of Charlotte - a child they hardly knew. It irritated you more than it should've. Your eyes move away from the fire, back down to the bottle held in your hands. It was the one Finn had found while outside the wall. There wasn't much left, at least, not now.

You had planned to finish it, get a good nights sleep. And you had gotten close. That was until a sizzle noise came from your wrist band. It had been followed by a sharp stinging pain. You gasp lightly as your hand goes over the band. What the hell had happened?

Even in your slightly drunken state, you go to inform Clarke on the matter. Entering the Dropship, there was no sign of Clarke nor Finn. Though, Monty still stood by the electrics with Jasper sat down across from him.

Monty turns at your entrance as you take your fallen wrist band and throw it onto the table in front. "It just came off." You tell him, your voice not showing any sign of weakness or sorrow. You knew if it was off, they thought you were dead. Your mother, Raven, they thought you were dead.

"Yeah, I know. We fried it." He explains. "Yours wasn't the only one." Monty then gesture over to a pile at the corner of the room. There must've been at least 50 bands that were now standing for dead teenagers. The Ark thought you all nothing but dead. They weren't going to follow you down. You were never going to see your love ones again.

With your mouth slightly agape, you speak, "They think we're dead?" They'd figure it out, right? They had to.

"It's my fault." A voice behind you says. It was Jasper. As he spoke, his eyes wouldn't leave the floor,too ashamed of the problem he had caused. "I'm the reason it fried."

You had been too intoxicated to comfort Jasper, and too overwhelmed to figure out a solution. So you left. You left the Dropship and went straight back to your tent. Only now were you able to realise how alone you actually were. There was no one coming down to help you.

It was as if something had been waiting to prove you wrong. The moment you felt your eyes closing, a boy shouted just outside of your tent. "You see that!" It seemed to gain a lot of fuss as more voices could be heard just outside from your tent.

With a huff, you push yourself up from your bed. Bellamy had heard the same thing as he came out from his tent. Your eyes meet him, not expecting his shirt to be optional. Then again, this was Bellamy. The two of you join Octavia as she points up into the sky. It was some kind of ship, presumably from the Ark. They knew you were alive, right? I mean they had to if they sending supplies down.