Left as a Leader.

A/n - Hi , sorry I know it's been a few days since i last updated but right now i'm away and all that fun stuff but i'll try to get parts up quicker.

Based of - 1x06
Words - 2561
Warnings - violence, angst, fighting.

Bellamy had been the first to notice the fact Octavia had been missing from Camp

Bellamy had been the first to notice the fact Octavia had been missing from Camp. At first, he thought that she may have ran of with some boy. It had still worried him though. What if she was in trouble? What if it was Grounders? He had to believe the worst while on the Ground. He wasn't going to let his sister get hurt. It was the whole reason he had come down here.

When noticing she was gone, he ordered the teenagers around him. "Hey, everybody! Gather around." As always, they all followed him.

At that time, you had been sitting in your tent. You weren't doing anything important, only watching as your knife twists around your fingers. However, you became curious when Bellamy spoke to the other delinquents. It was late. Too late for it to not be something urgent

You come out from your tent as you stay put slightly away from the crowd. You still made sure to stand close enough that you were able to hear Bellamy speak. "My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours." He starts. You hadn't noticed  the lack of Octavia, too busy about trying to contact the Ark. But if she had been gone for 12 hours, you were certain she must've been taken by a Grounder. Octavia wasn't stupid, not like her brother. She wouldn't go out of camp and get lost. Not when she knew the dangers that laid beyond these walls. "Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Many teens follow his orders as they go to grab some sort of weapon.

Certain people in the group held torches as they gathered the things they needed. You assumed you were invited in the search as you went to grab your own weapon. However, Bellamy's hand was quick to stop you.

Your face reaches his, asking what the hell was he doing. "We need someone to stay here, watch over camp while me and Clarke are gone." He tells you. Bellamy wanted to leave you in charge? Then again, he didn't have many options left with Finn going with them to find Octavia.

You didn't want to listen to him. Not after he had almost killed 300 people. But, he was right about leaving someone at camp. You sigh, "Fine, but this doesn't mean that i'm going to start taking orders from you like all your other little puppets." You scowl as your eyes move back over to everyone else who stood waiting for the boy.

"Just make sure no dies here." He speaks. It wasn't just Finn, Raven had to leave as well to find a part so she could fix the radio. You were going to be left here alone while they went out.

Your fingers move from your forehead to make a salute. "Aye, aye, captain." your voice was laced with annoyance as you took his order and went off back into your tent. You'd be able to look after Camp, right?

By morning, the group had still yet to return. It wasn't just you had become to worry over them all. Everyone in the camp was weighed down as they awaited the comeback of their leaders. As did you. You weren't like Clarke or Bellamy ; you couldn't lead. You were that person in the group project that sat back. Not because you weren't smart enough, you just knew where your skills actually were. And leading people, that wasn't one of them. You were good and stealing and being able to tell what plants you could eat and which you couldn't. Never had you thought Bellamy would have even let you lead in a duo team while hunting.