Ripa.

Based of - 2x05
Words - 3510
Warnings - Finn killing people, Finn killing more people, death (a lot of it).

Based of - 2x05Words - 3510Warnings - Finn killing people, Finn killing more people, death (a lot of it)

Finn was going around, again. Murphy still stood with his gun as awaited Finn's orders. Where as your eyes only dropped to the grounders. They had been tied in a pen like animals. You hated the fact but you knew how Finn would react if you dared to even help them. To him, they were nothing but the enemy. They didn't deserve mercy nor the way your body had filled with sympathy.

Murphy was still trying to work out you and how you spoke to the Grounders. He didn't know who this Indra was that you and the grounder spoke about. He didn't even know where along you had been able to gain, not just the grounders trust, but their respect.

Finn came back out of one of their buildings, his feet only carrying him to the next one. Your eyes glance up to meet Murphy's, debating whether you should stop him. This was his third time looking over the camp. He had convinced himself they were here. It didn't matter whether he could find them ; they were here.

Murphy had been able to read your expression like an open book. Something the two of you had built up over time. He lightly nodded before casually falling away from guarding the pen. With Murphy gone, a smaller grounder saw his chance to leave, to escape. So he did. He was about to get up and run. That had been until Nyko's hands pulled him back down.

"Sitta!" He scolded the younger man. Your ears picked up, as you turned. You mind had tried to work out his words at what they meant. Something along to lines of telling him to stay put, you guessed. Murphy glares at the voices. He wasn't going to be able to go off to find Finn. These people would leave the second he did, you letting them do so. "I told you, we don't have your people." He speaks, to Murphy. Nyko trusted you in the fact that you knew your friends weren't here. If he was able to convince Murphy, maybe you'd leave.

Although, Murphy was never going to be convinced. "Stop talking." He orders. Nyko's eyes bringing themselves up to yours. You wanted to say sorry, apologise on Murphy's behalf for being so blunt and rude, but you didn't.

Finn comes back out again, his eyes moving in search for anything that would lead him to Clarke. Both you and Murphy watch as he goes out from sight. He wasn't just jumping for hut to hut, something had clicked in him. You hadn't been able to realise what. Neither had Murphy. He knew if Finn had turned quiet, something must've happened.

And it did. Finn's eyes had wondered over to clothes and jackets. Their clothes and jackets. This was the clue he needed to find Clarke. His mind never came up with an alternate option. They had their clothes, then they had them as well.

Murphy looks over to where Finn was stood, still holding his gun up high. "Finn! You find anything?" He shouts over at him. Finn never answered. He just tried to hold back the anger that was making him see red. They had her, they had Clarke.