Traps and Tricks.

Based of - 1x02
Words - 1833
Warnings - Nearly dying, guns (btw, let me know if i miss anyway).

Jasper had yet to notice any of you that stood bellow him

Jasper had yet to notice any of you that stood bellow him. You had assumed the pain was too much for him to stay clued to reality. The Grounders had hung his arms up above one of the branches as they tied his legs together. His torso was scatted with his own blood as a type of green bandage was placed between his chest.

"Oh my god." You mutter at the sight of your friend. If this is what they did to Jasper, what were they planning on doing to you? "Jasper!" You call as you begin to push away from the group.

Clarke was quick to notice your movements as her hand pulls at your wrist to stop you. "Y/n, you can't. It could be a trap" She warns you.

"If it's a trap, we're already in it." You speak before tugging your hand away from her grip.

You take the lead over from Clarke as you practically run over to the boy. "What the hell is this?" You hear Bellamy ask from behind you.

However, none of you had been able to answer as the ground disappears from your feet. You could've die, and you would've if it wasn't for Murphy's hand that had taken yours. Bellow you sat spears waiting for your body to drop so they could kill you.

Clarke had been right, it was a trap.

"A little help here!" Murphy yells before Finn comes running to help pull you out.

Your breath quickens as you realise how close to death you had actually been. If Murphy hadn't clocked, your time on the Ground would've been over. "You okay?" Finn asks as his hand lightly brushes your back.

You could only nod as you push the mud off from your jeans. You may be alive but Jasper wouldn't be if you didn't do something soon. "We need to get him down." Clarke plans.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn says as he already began to move.

You were about to get the knife out from your bag when you offered, "I'll help you." He wasn't going to be able to take Jasper down himself. You would much rather help him than someone like Bellamy who was much more rough with their touch.

But, still, Finn shakes his head. "No, stay with Clarke." He orders you. You don't protest, only letting out a huff. "You." He calls as he lifts his head to reach Murphy. "Let's go." At his words, Murphy takes a glance at you. You weren't able to read his expression ; Murphy had always been good at that. But he does as Finn says and moves to go help Jasper down.

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke points out. That was the green stuff they must've put on him.

All of you turn to where Clarke was looking, "Medicine?" Wells questions, "Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" That was a question you were too scared to answer. Well, at least while you were here.