Unexplained Murderer.

Based of - 1x04
Words - 1517
Warnings - Death, murphy peeing on someone (the usual).

Based of - 1x04Words - 1517Warnings - Death, murphy peeing on someone (the usual)

The death of Wells had painted fear over everybody in the camp. Using that fear, you all began to build up the wall that surrounded the Dropship. If Wells had died while on watch, you needed to hurry. Any one of you could be next.

Everyone was assigned a certain job. Whether it was carrying wood, collecting materials or doing what you were and sharping wood into weapons. You sat just by the Dropship as you did so. You had noticed that no ones lips seemed to fall into smile like the had done the first week you had been here. A lot had changed since then. A lot of more had died. And you were next if you didn't do something.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow." Murphy informs Bellamy as the two watch over the teenagers. That had included the one boy who had fallen, dropping the tree he had been carrying. Murphy was quick to the scene, yelling, "Hey! You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" His loud voice had attracted the attention of many surrounding teens, including yourself. Murphy points, "Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?"

"I just need some water, okay? Then i'll be fine." The boy excuses, still sat on the ground.

Bellamy agreed with the boy as he says, ""Murphy, get this guy some water." Watching, you thought that Murphy's out break had been over, that'd he'd listen to Bellamy.

You had been proven wrong when Bellamy ends up leaving. Murphy ignored Bellamy's order and instead came behind the boy. It had't taken him long to understand what Murphy was doing as his pants unzipped. Once he had realised, the boy was quick to move away from where Murphy had been standing.

He went straight back, trying to get a hit at him. "What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" He screams as he's pushed back by two other people.

His expression is still held in a smug stance. He didn't care about what he had done. "You wanted a water break." He points out. The other boy still tries to get past and hit him. Luckily, he was still pushed back. "Get back to work!" He yells as he disbands the crowd that had acquired.

Before he turns away, his eyes glance towards you. He hadn't been surprised at the straight line that had turned onto your lips. You hand't moved from your seat when Murphy had kicked up a fuss. You hadn't even been surprised by it. However, your eyes had broken from his first as a scream was heard from behind you.

Murphy watched, not having heard the scream as he stood further away. You threw the half made spear to the ground before following after where the voice had come from. "Octavia!" You heard another voice yell. It was Jasper. His words had made you assume she was the one who had screamed.

"Jasper?" You start as you join him just outside of the wall.

His face relaxes slightly at your voice. "Oh thank god" He mumbles, "It's Octavia. Someone grabbed her by the bush. I just I don't know-"