Seeings Illusions.

Based of - 1x08
Words - 2985
Warnings - hallucinations, implication of drugs, guns.

A/n  - Can i just make a point at how cute this gif is? Okay that's it.

The storm had passed

The storm had passed. Finn was alive and they were talking to the Ark. It could only be days before they'd be coming down. Everyone was coming home. And, for once, they weren't worrying over the next to die. No one was ill. Everyone was okay.

Raven had taken turns in watching over you and Finn. Since last night, you had been in and out of consciousness. Clarke told Raven that it was normal and once you woke up, you'd be okay. She trusted her as she awaited your eyes to open. Though, when they did, she was with Finn.

You recognised you had been placed back in your tent as your eyes fell open. It hadn't taken you long until your hand brushed back onto your forehead. You couldn't remember much from the night before. Only flashes of yells as Clarke tried to save Finn. Unlike everyone else, you had no idea whether Finn was okay or not. However, with one swift push from your bed, you were ready to go find out.

As you left your tent, Clarke was quick to notice you. The girl had just been speaking with the Chancellor as they went over the things that had occurred. A smile came to her lips as she noticed you were awake. "Hey, Y/n." She begins, softly. Although, your eyes didn't stay on Clarke. They were rushing around trying to piece together what had happened while you had been asleep.

Pulling back to Clarke, you ask, "Finn?"

Another smile falls to her lips. "He's okay. Octavia was able to get the Grounder to give us the cure. He's in his tent with Raven" The grounder, she reminded you. He was still here? You knew once you felt up to it, you'd try to tell Bellamy that he was yet again wrong. Though, right now, you were still weak.

"If he gave us the cure, why hasn't Bellamy let him go?" You question, forgetting about Finn.

Sighing, Clarke knew how much you hated the idea of what Bellamy had done. "We don't know what to do with him yet." She answers you.

Your brows raise at her words. They had brought back a Grounder without even a plan in mind? Yet again, Bellamy showcased his stupid decisions. "What do you mean, you don't know what to do with him?" You pause lightly, shaking your head. "I told Bellamy this was a bad idea. He should've never brought that Grounder back."

Clarke knew the point you were trying to make!and half of it she agreed with. "If he didn't bring the Grounder back, Finn would've died." And now the Grounder had turned into another problem. "Bellamy thinks we should keep him. It's too dangerous to let him go." Bellamy was right that it was too dangerous but you still found it all wrong. Though, you weren't in a position to make him change his mind.

With a small nod, you leave Clarke and make your way to Finn's tent. The last time you saw him, his body was shaking on the table. You fell unconscious assuming the boy dead. But, of course, Clarke had been able to save him. You had gotten through the storm without anyone dying. Which, for being on the Ground, seemed to be a win.