Bump on the Head.

Based of -1x07
Words - 2251
Warnings - blood, torture, Finn almost dying.

You had been one of the only ones Clarke had allowed to stay on the lower level

You had been one of the only ones Clarke had allowed to stay on the lower level. Most of the teens stood in the middle layer while Bellamy took the Grounder up into the top level. All you wanted to do was go up there and try talking sense into the boy. Even if you did it, Bellamy would never listen to you. It was just another one of Bellamy's stupid decisions. Hopefully, one he'd learn from.

Clarke still spoke to her mother as they went over how to save Finn. If she didn't get it right, he was going to die. Well so Jackson told her. You watch from the wall as Clarke rolls up her sleeves and Raven finally stops pacing.

"Okay Clarke, firm grip on that knife." Abby starts, Clarke obeys as her hands move over to the knife. "You're gonna need to angle it upward and to the left. Very slightly to the left." Abby made sure to make out how badly the slightly needed to be.

Clarke's brows lightly narrow as her eyes meet yours. "How very slightly?" She questions.

"Th-" Just the perfect time for the radio to cut out. "Clarke?" Her voice was filled over with static as the storm silenced her.

Raven turns to the radio, "Wait, what was that? You dropped out?" As if this wasn't already enough pressure on Clarke. If she heard the wrong number, Finn would be dead.

"3 millimetres." Abby's voice finally booms through the radio. You nod your head lightly, relieved that the static had finally left. Okay, Clarke could do this. Now she had all the information, she just had to do it.

As Clarke gets ready to pull the knife from Finn, both you and Raven join the boys side. No doubt this was going to be painful. Especially since you had no kind of medication for Finn. Clarke glances to you, a nervous feeling lingering on her face. You nod to her telling her that she could do this. Though, that was more to assure you then her.

Just after you had done so, another bash of thunder could be heard from outside the Dropship. Clarke needed to get the knife out quickly. If she didn't, the weather was going to be too shaky for her to pull the knife out.

Turning back to Finn, she says, "Okay. Extracting now." She takes a tight a grip on the knife as her hands slowly begin to pull on it. Although, as she did, Finns eyes began to open.

"He's waking up!" Raven exclaims as her hands moves over to the boy.

Your eyes widen, already moving to hold down his shoulders. "Help me hold him down." You tell Raven before she does so. This was going to be a lot worse for him awake.

"Finn, you can't move. You got it?" Clarke informs the boy who tries his best to nod his head in answer. It was painful for you to just watch, you dreaded to know how Finn felt. You knew at some point you'd blame Bellamy for this. It wasn't his fault but he was your least favourite person right now.