Unwanted Feelings.

Based of - 2x04
Words - 1818
Warnings - mentions of death, t e n i s o n

Your eyes stayed clued onto the rocks laying in front of you, none of which held interest

Your eyes stayed clued onto the rocks laying in front of you, none of which held interest. They had simply became the thing your eyes focused on. However, in your head, your thoughts were racing with what would happen next, where your friends where, what they were going through in this very moment. Maybe you had gotten lucky with being taken my Indra. God knows what things they could be doing to them.

Octavia had a bigger worry as she knew the Grounders tactics. After cleaning up Monroe's wound, she steps up from the floor. "The grounders will be back. So, we need to go. Now." She announces, making you stand from the rock you had been placed on.

You knew the horn was only temporary. The second the Grounders realised there wasn't any acid fog and it was nothing but a false alarm, they'd be back to kill you all. "Yes, we do." Finn adds. Though, it wasn't to get away from the Grounders, it was to find Clarke.

The siblings join Finn with his words, you going with them as they began to plan. "Octavia says the arrow might be poisoned." He informs Finn as he gestures back to where Monroe sat. "I have to take them home." Which meant you were going to have to split up. There was no way Finn was going to go back to the Ark without finding Clarke first. But if you didn't go back, Monroe might die.

"I know." The boy says before passing the map back over to Bellamy.

You stood in between both boys as you debated over which way you went. You'd love to go back to the Ark and see Raven, your mother. But there was no way you were letting Finn go alone. Not like this. He was killing grounders without hesitating. You at least wanted to try and stop that.

Bellamy turns down to you when you don't follow him. His brows narrowing, "Y/n?" He calls when you don't move. "You coming?"

You glance over to Finn who was already walking down into the woods. You couldn't leave him, you knew that. "Bellamy, we can't leave him on his own like this. Someone needs to stay with him in case he does something stupid." You explain, keeping your voice monotone so Finn couldn't hear it.

The brunette knew your words spoke truth. Finn wasn't himself right now. He wasn't thinking before doing things. Leaving him, would be stupid. But he didn't want to leave you with him. Bellamy knew of the things you had at the Ark, the people you had. "You don't have to. I know your mothers at the Ark-" He began before your head shook, cutting him off.

"And I can't wait to see her again. But, right now, someone needs to watch over Finn and you need to take Monroe back to the Ark." You speak. Even though he knew you were being honest, Bellamy still felt a pull of guilt. This trip had been nothing but hell for you. Sterling dying, watching the grounder die, having to spend time with Murphy. He didn't want you to have to go through it for longer.

But, swallowing, he nodded. "Fine, but stay safe, okay?" He tells you with genuine worry laced within his voice.

A small, yet cheeky, smirk rose to your lips at Bellamy's words. "Careful Blake, I might start thinking you actually care about me." Just like yours had, a smile fell onto Bellamy's lips at your comment. Only moments ago you were crying over Lincoln being missing, but now you had been able to wear a smile and make the comment that you did.