Safety.

Based of - 2x14
Words - 1697
Warnings - being being blown up, death, a lot of like potential death. Just like death, basically.

A/n - So, I'm was writing this while pissed, But yeah sorry if it sucks :(

There was only s few of you left: Zane, Murphy you, Jaha and another man who had joined for the soul propose of boosting his ego

There was only s few of you left: Zane, Murphy you, Jaha and another man who had joined for the soul propose of boosting his ego. It had since grown dark, none of you sure as to whether you were on the right track or not. But Jaha knew that when he set of with everyone. They had no idea how to find this place nor if it was actually real. Not to mention, you had nothing. No water, no food, nothing to defend yourself with. You were in the middle of nowhere with nothing but your thoughts.

Your body stayed laying between Zane and Murphy as your eyes met the moon above you. It was bright. Much brighter than it ever had been at camp. See, without the torches and lights they used back there, you were actually able to see it. "It'd be nice to have some sign we're not just marching to our own deaths." A man behind you spoke. Someone you didn't know well. He was much older than you and obviously didn't agree with what you were doing but had still joined along for the ride.

Sighing, you tilt your head back slightly. "We were marching to our own deaths the second we left camp." You correct. It hadn't been something the man thought he had signed up for. Jaha had describe it as saving their own people. And now saying how dangerous it would be. However, you had seen right through it. Of course it was going to be dangerous. Though, those idiots wouldn't know.

"We're not." Jaha speaks to the words you had said. Bet, you thought. You were out here with nothing. You were going to die. It was only a matter of how.

However, despite the fear of dying clouding over everyone, the man walking next to Murphy still found it his time to spread his comic genius. "Hey, tell me if you know this one." He starts, a smile written on his smile. Let just say, he was the only one smiling in a situation like this.

Murphy's eyes almost automatically role, wishing he was stood at the back of line the with you again. At least then he could have a much more enjoyable conversastion. "Not again, please." The boy practically begs.

That hadn't changed the other mans mind. He was still going to tell his shitty joke no matter the objections Murphy voiced. "A grounder and a reaper walk into a bar. The bartender looks to the grounder and he says, 'We don't serve your kind around here'. The reaper gets up and leaves ." No one laughs. Not anybody. Not even Jaha. "You get it? Reapers eat groun-"

You nod your head, cutting the man's words short. "Yes. We get it." You confirm for him. Again, much wishing you were back stood with Murphy having a conversastion you could actually stand.

Said boy seems to feel the same as you. The mans jokes were nothing but annoying little things that kept popping up ever now and again. "I will take Jaha's staff and beat you to death with it." You wouldn't be opposed. Though, you had wondered as to what that would look like. You couldn't say you had witnessed anybody die from being beaten by a staff. Then again, this was Earth.