61

Bella was really exhausted. She didn't feel the noise around her. "Mmm, why am I here?" Bella sat up in shock. It was William's room. "You lazy woman, you really have a sound sleep," said William. Bella found he was beside her. She didn't notice him just now since it's dark.

"Why don't you turn on the lights?" Bella was a little depressed. She was scared of him. "I'm afraid you won't be able to have a sound sleep if I turn on the light." He turned on the lights as he spoke. 

The room was lit up brightly, and Bella saw William's face. It was undeniable that what he said made her heart warm. At the same time, she was a little sorry. She came to see Liam, but she fell asleep.

"What time is it now?" Bella asked eagerly. It was already dark outside. "Six o'clock!" William looked at Bella with a smile. "You're tired, so you slept for so long." Hearing that William explained for her, Bella blushed. 

"Where's Liam?" Bella looked outside and asked. At this time, Liam should be awake. "I'm afraid he'll disturb you to rest, so I let the nanny take him to his room to play," William continued. "After sleeping for so long, you must be hungry. The meal is ready. Let's have some food first."

Even though she was not wearing a coat, she wore clothes. However, his eyes revealed a certain meaning. William slowly stepped forward. His gaze had been fail on Bella. As he stepped closer, Bella's heart beat faster. She looked at his eyes as if she was frozen.

She still sitting on the bed. he finally walked in front of her and lowered his head slightly. She looked up and his breath fell on her face. " William ..." Bella came back to her senses. "Bella, I really want you!" William said undisguised.

Bella blushed and her ears and neck were red. He leaned closer and closer. Her body leaned back and slowly unable to resist it. She was forced to lie on the bed. When she saw William getting closer and closer to her face, Bella's heart almost jumped out. "William..."

Even though it was not the first time she had a relationship with William, she was still uncontrollable and nervous. "Mmm..." William echoed. The slight hoarseness and strong temptation made Bella's eardrums feel warm.

"We haven't eaten yet." Bella reminded him with a red face. William halted, and then looked at the shy little woman. "Good, wait until I'm full, then I feed you okay?" He will feed her after he was full? Bella shook her head. How could this be? 

"I'm really hungry. I'm going to eat now. I'm here to see Liam today, not..." Bella said something incoherent. She could not explain her feeling at this moment. She was afraid and shy but had some small expectations. 

"But I'm hungry as well." Without moving his body away, William kiss Bella on her shoulder. Bella's body was agitated, and her eyes trembled slightly. "William!" said Bella. William frowned slightly. These two words were too formal and strange. 

"Call me darling." Darling? This was too sweet, so Bella couldn't say it. She had always addressed him as 'William', and now she got used to this name. She was too shy to call him 'Darling'.

"Come on, say it." It seemed as if William had suddenly come to interest and he tempted Bella to do that. "William, I'm ..." Bella couldn't help yelling. "Bella, if you don't call me, I'll punish you." As he spoke, he kissed Bella felt on her lips again. The hot feeling caused her to faint. 

"Baby, call me William or darling..." William insisted. Bella trembled, "Darling!" Hearing Bella, William smiled happily. "If you call me husband, I  will be happier." At this moment, there was a sound of footsteps outside. He could tell that it was Liam, followed by the nanny,

Bella was panicked. If Liam and the nanny saw this, how could she face them? Bella could not help but urge, "Liam is coming. Get up quickly." William was on her, so she couldn't move. At that moment, when she heard the sound was getting closer and closer, her heart became increasingly panicked. 

William could not bear to watch the little woman panicked, so he finally got up. Today, Bella called him darling', and he was very satisfied. Bella quickly got up and tidied up her clothes. "Mommy, mommy..." Liam's voice came from outside. She could hear that he was very excited. William opened the door and Liam rushed to Bella. He flew onto Bella and raised his little face. There was a light in his eyes as he looked at Bella. 

"Mommy, Mommy..." Seeing Liam's affectionate look, Bella's heart was especially soft. "Liam is so obedient!" She picked up Liam and kissed his face. Liam giggled. He learned the way Bella did and kissed her on her cheek. 

When he saw the intimacy between them, William was very worried and interrupted them. "Let's go down and eat!" Every time he saw Bella and Liam's intimacy, he was always extremely worried. He was worried that Bella would find out that Liam was her biological child. 

Hearing the meal, Bella held Liam and went down. She came here because Liam didn't eat well, so she had to supervise Liam properly. Of course, Liam's dinner was just some food supplement, unlike theirs. As she walked to the table, Liam refused to sit down alone and requested to sit on Bella's lap. Bella did not want to let him go, so she held him in her arm and planned to feed him first.