49

Susie knew that Zena did not dare to offend her, so she did not dare to show her feelings towards William. Even now, she knew that Zena wouldn't let Bella go since Bella stole the man she liked. 

That's why she brought Bella to Zena just now, but no one would know that she did so on purpose. besides Zena, there were many people present at the time, She was a fool as Toni. "Bella, since you really don't want to stay anymore, then I'll let William take you back." Susie pretended. 

When she heard that Susie was going to let William send her back, Bella immediately refused,  "No need. I will take a taxi back by myself. He still has to take care of the male guest for you." Bella's words made Susie very satisfied, but her face was still worried. "Bella, I'm really sorry. I didn't  think that something like this would happen to you today."

Bella was chaotic. Although she knew that all of these were not Susie's fault, she still felt a little uncomfortable. "It's okay. There are still many things at the banquet. Why don't you go back after giving me your clothes? After all, you're the main character today."

Susie did not continue to insist. Her banquet was carefully prepared. Of course, it could not be destroyed by Bella. After she took out the clothes and handed them over to Bella, someone reminded them that it's time to cut the cake. 

"Bella, I..." Susie looked at Bella and obviously wanted to return to the party. "You go. I can go by myself." Bella eagerly took the clothes over and said to Susie. "But I'm a little worried, so let me add you in my WeChat. If you get home, just send me a message. I'll be assured." Susie took out the phone and opened the app. 

Bella took out her phone and listen to Susie on her friend list. "Okay, you can go back now! I'm really okay here, so don't worry!" Bella said with a smile. "Bella, please send me a message when you arrived at home!" Susie walked a few steps outside, then said again. 

"Okay, I will." After Susie went out,  Bella changed into clothes quickly and then left the hotel to go home. She turned around and looked at the brightly light. She had an unspeakable feeling, bored, and sad. 

William saw Suie coming back alone, and a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes. he quickly walked to Susie and asked, "Susie, where's Bella?" Susie's eyes flashed, then she said guilty, "It's all my fault and I made her suffer. She said she didn't want to stay here, so she went back." 

Hearing Susie's words, William's face changed. "I'll go and see!" How could he be relieved to let Bella go back alone? He heard Bella leave and wanted to catch up immediately. "But I'm about to cut the cake soon ..." Susie looked a little grieved, and she looked at William with anticipation. "William, I know you're worried about Bella, but can you cut the cake with me? You know, I want my loved ones to be by my side, not a bunch of people who have nothing to do with me."

Susie's remark made William hesitant. her request was reasonable. her only loved one died because of saving him, and she just wanted him to cut the ake with her. "Okay!" William promised. It wouldn't take long to cut the cake, so he decided to but the cake before chasing Bella. 

"That's great, William thank you so much." Susie smiled and grabbed. William's arm. She seemed like a little girl. "Okay, let's go. Everyone is waiting for you." Susie's expression made William's heart softened. he had always regarded Susie as his sister. 

Susie walked towards the cake holding his arm. The man was extraordinary and the woman was beautiful and exquisite. At this moment, they looked perfect. "Susie and Mr. Steiner really match!" 

"It's no wonder that Bella was already left. She must know that she can't compare to Miss Susie, so she fled." 

"In my opinion, Mr. Stenier is going to marry Miss Susie in the end." Hearing these words Susie smiled. Bella was definitely not as good as her. This was something she had planned for a long time, but she was very happy to hear that she would marry William in the future. 

She turned to William. Since she heard these words, William had naturally heard them too. She did not know what his reaction was. Seeing William's cold face, it was obviously that he was offensive to these words. "William..." Susie's eyes were filled with sadness. She really hoped that William would notice her love when he heard these words. However, the expression on William's face showed that he thought differently from Susie. 

"Don't worry about what they say. You'll always be my sister." William thought that Susie was depressed after hearing those words, so he tried to comfort her. However, Susie's heart was especially suffering. She did not want to be his sister, she wanted to be his wife!

She wanted William to notice her, and she wanted him to be her husband. but at this moment, she could not show her affection! "Hmm, I know." Susie's heart was a little depressed, but her face still looked like she didn't mind it. 

She still smiled as she held William's arm and walked to the cake. "William, let's cut the cake," Susie said to William, and he nodded. The two of them took a knife and cut the big cake from top to bottom. 

Susie was very happy.  She was accompanied by William at her birthday party, which made her absolutely happy. More importantly, Bella was not here. At this moment, William was completely hers! 

She wished that time always stayed at this moment so that William could belong to her forever. However, cutting the cake didn't take too much time and he put down the knife. William was anxious to find Bella. "William, eat a piece of cake before you leave. I only have one 25 years old birthday!" Susie held a piece of cake in her hand and handed it to William.