95

For is right by your side. Susie's tears sudenly flowed down. She looked at William in tears. her grievance looked similar to the moment when she realized that her brother died. William was nervous, but no further action was taken in the end. Susie waited for William to hold her into his arms and comfort her, but he was indifferent. This made her feel very sad.

'William, are you so afraid of being misunderstood by Bella?" Susie could not help asking. She lost her face because she was rejected by William and Bella saw it. "Yes..." William did not deny it and said very naturally. 

He was really afraid of being misunderstood by Bella. He was afraid that he would lose her belief again.  'Did you investigate the relationship between her and Walker?" William's unconditional trust in bella had driven Susie crazy. She had designed so many plans for so long, but she had received nothing. 

What was even more insulting was that instead of breaking up William and Bella's relationship, everything she did make them more intimate. Susie looked at Bella's ring and hated her more.  "There's nothing between Bella and Walker. I know what kind of person bella is and I'm sure that she won't betray me."

He gazed at bella with tenderness and she looked back. Susie's heart became even more distorted when she saw this. How did Bella gain the affection of William? "The scene in the photo is really easy for people to misunderstand, but you clearly believe that Bella and Walker are innocent.  She must have explained to you, right?" Susie wanted to know the bottom line for him to tolerate Bella, so she asked. 

William frowned, feeling that Susie was a little weird today. There was no need for outsides to intervene the relationship between him and Bella. Susie obviously wanted to intervene. He couldn't help but think of what Bella had said. Susie also loved him. Was it real? When he thought about this, he became indifferent and his attitude towards Susie became serious. 

"Susie, Bella is my beloved one, so I will trust her unconditionally in my whole life. If someone wants to hurt her and slander her, this person will be my enemy." It was clear that he just wanted to defend Bella. 

"I see." Susie lowered her head and her mind was already not at ease. Bella was too importantfor William. It was too difficult to completely erase Bella from his mind.  When she looked up again, Susie changed into an envious expression, "I really envy Bella. You care for her so much. She must be the happiest woman in the world." 

William was softened and spoke to Susie in a milder tone, "Susie, you will meet your true love too." Susie's mind was shouting madly. Only you can be my true love. "Yes? Do you think I'm  your burden?" Susie's face was filled with grievances. William signed and gave her  a clear answer. 

"Susie, you'll never be my burden. You're my younger sister. I'll protect you forever." Although Susie was still a little dissatisfied, she was very smart. She knew that she should accept it now. Since she could not make William to misunderstand bella, she should learn what her role was. 

As long as William remembered her brother, there was no way to get rid of her. She would still have a chance. At this time, bella walked into the house with Liam. William immediately walked over and carried Liam from Bella's hands. It was so natural that Susie was even more uneasy. 

However, when she saw that the three of them seemed like a family, Susie had a huge doubt. She had already investigated. Bella loved Tony by her heart before. It was only after Tony had hurt her so much that she decided to choose William. Liam was the child of Bella. Is this child really the son of William?

When she thought about this, Susie was shocked. If this child wasn't the son of William, why did William love him as his own son? What was going on? Susie kept an eye on this and wanted to have someone investigate. 

Bella looked at Susie. her expression did not seem very good. Bella knew that William must have said something to her. However, she did not ask, nor did she say anything to Susie. Susie frowned. bella the slut had become alert of her now, so she must have affected William, making him no longer close to Susie. 

Susie revealed her angry eyes. She smiled and walked towards Bella. At this moment, Liam was already a little sleepy. William took Liam to the room to rest. bella stayed in the living room. Susie caught the chance to step forward and  said to Bella, "Bella, it was the destiny that brings you and Liam together. You and Liam really seem like a mother and son!"

Bella looked over and found that the expression of Susie was a little weird. Why did she tell Bella this for no reason? What did she mean by saying that? It was the destiny that brought Liam and Bella together. They seemed as if they were real mother and son. Susie was not the only one who said this, but when she saw Susie's current expression, she suddenly realized that Susie was trying to imply something. 

"What are you trying to say?" Bella's heartbeats suddenly sped up. Did Susie know about Liam's background? She did not tell her the truth before? However, the paternity report clearly stated that she and Liam were not biologically related. Susie smiled and said, "What I want to say is that sometimes, the person you are looking for is just right by your side, but you didn't realize it."

Bella looked over in shock. Susie was clearly implying that there was still a problem  with Liam's identity. Her meaning was very clear. Liam might be her child. This thought flashed through her mind. bella could no longer control her emotion and asked, "What do you know?" Susie looked at the direction upstairs and found that William was still upstairs. Then she said to Bella, "Bella, I believe you should understand what I'm talking about. I don't know anything else."