41

"Mommy!" Liam was happy when he saw Bella after waking up. Because he had recovered well during this time, his spirits improved. 

When she heard Liam calling her mother again, Bella felt perplexed. She was not Liam's mother. 

However, Liam's mother was not her, nor was it Susie. Who was it then? 'Mommy ..."Liam said again when he found Bella was thinking of something. 

"Hey, Liam is so sweet," Bella replied. Liam was also a poor child. Even though William loved him, the child who lost her mother was pitiful. SO in the rest of the day, she would take good care of him. Of course, she would also find her own child. 

Susie was escorted to the car by William. Her face was pale.  "I'm really useless. I've only stayed with Liam for one night, but I can't stand it anymore," Susie said angrily. "Don't say that. In the future, don't be stubborn. Staying up late is not good for your health. Liam's nurse and the babysitter will take care of him," William said.

"I must listen to you. I won't let you worry about me," Susie agreed, then changed the topic. "William, I went to see my godmother yesterday. Her condition is very bad." 

William's eyes darkened. He had never seen her since the last time she had been locked up in a sanatorium. "William, my godmother already knows that she's wrong. She's old and she's not in good health. If she keeps staying there, she won't be able to stand it. When I saw her this time, I found out she had suffered a lot and her expression was not good. She looked like she was ten years old."

William's heart was moved, but his face did not change. I'll go to see her when I'm free." But he would not let her out. William's mother used to hurt Bella, so William was no longer believed in his mother. She was his mother, so he could not ignore her at all. If he could not ignore her at all. If he didn't give her a lesson this time, she would never remember it.

"Mmm, then you have to call me. I wan to go with you." Susie's face was full of joy. Since William had been willing to see his mother, it indicated that his attitude has softened. 

"Okay ..." William agreed and sent Susie home, then rushed back to the hospital. When she saw William's car driving away, Susie smiled. 

When William saw his mother's current situation, she would definitely let her go. Even though William's mother did not dare to do anything to Bella anymore, who would know about the future?

Even though she could no longer hurt Bella, there were other ways to deal with her. Susie raised her hand and looked at her crystal clear jade bracelet, she smiled. 

This was something Steiner family had passed on to their daughter in law. One was kept by William's mother and the owner was kept by William. 

This was the rule of the Steiner family. To become the daughter-in-law of the Steiner family, one would have to be recognized by both of them. Now that one of the bracelets had come to her hand, Bella had already been disqualified. 

Susie's eyes were odds. She would not let herself wait too long. "Miss, things have been settled. The White Group has completely fallen into a crisis. If the problem isn't be solved, Mr. Daniel will only have one choice. That's to suicide." Someone reported to Susie. 

"Very good..." Susie had a sinister expression on her face. She knew that under such a crisis, Daniel would definitely ask Bella for help. Despite how Bella hated Daniel, he was also her biological father. 

Daniel White came to Bella just to ask for the money. She knew Bella and she would definitely not ask William for money. Then...Susie became more and more relaxed. It seemed as if her exhaustion had been dispersed by this news. 

Her steps became steady, not like the way she was with William just now.  She looked at the bracelet in her hand and was overjoyed. 

It was a pity that it was not time for Bella to see this bracelet. She had to deepen the misunderstanding between Bella and William, and then let him completely be disappointed with Bella.

And that was the moment when she revealed her bracelet and truly became Mrs. Steiner. The next day was the day when Liam was discharged from the hospital. Since Liam's mental state was good, Bella was relieved. 

"Bella, Liam has already been discharged today!" William said softly to Bella, his tone full of temptation. Bella's heart was beating fast, and she did not expect that William could remember it so clearly. It had been a long time since she had intimacy with William. 

Now that she heard William's hint, Bella felt her blood boiling. "Liam's still present ..." Bella looked at Liam with a guilty conscience, and her heart almost jumped out of her chest. 

"Liam, it's time for lunch," William said to Liam who was playing on the side. Liam looked at William and apparently did not want to leave. 

"If Liam doesn't take a nap, he'll be ill, then he'll have to go to the hospital for an injection." Liam felt scared when he heard that he would be injected if he could not get a nap. 

"Sleep, sleep..." William immediately carried Liam out and smiled at Bella. Bella was on thorns. She knew that had already waited for a long time. As a man, it was normal to have needs. 

Soon, he returned and said, "Bella, I'm back!"

Bella raised her head violently. She saw the desire in his eyes and her heart start to beat again. "William ..." She wanted to say that she wasn't ready, but when she saw his affectionate eyes, she forgot how to react, 

William closed the door and walked towards her. He gently bent over, then hugged her.  "William, I'm ..."  Bella was shy. Every time she had intimate contact with him, she was always passive for some reason. 

However, today, she was the time when she really gave herself to him. Her heart was beating irregularly, and she felt her body lying on the soft bed with her reddish face. "Bella, don't worry. I'll take care of you."