60

William looked at him coldly. Daniel's purse was to ask him to help him. "I don't care about other's opinion, as long as Bella knows I love her. Others don't have the right to comment." William paused for a moment, then looked at shocked Daniel with a murderous look. "I didn't come out to help you. It's just to tell you one thing. I won't spare anyone who dares to hurt my woman, even my biological mother. Do you think I'll be merciful to you? You are such an irresponsible father."

William's warning made Daniel retreat. His eyes were filled with fear. It was too terrifying. he did not doubt that William might really kill him. William was a cold-blooded man. How did he forget that there were rumors that William could even imprison his mother? How could he still show mercy to an outsider like him?

William was definitely not that easy to talk to. Daniel's anticipation proved false. Bella had never accepted him as her father, so he shouldn't come today. 

But as long as he was Bella's father, then he would not give up. "Calm down, William. You can't touch me, since I'm Bella's father, right?" Daniel forced a strained smile, then looked at the direction of the house. Another conspiracy came to his mind. 

William warned him, "Don't come back to meet Bella in the future. She doesn't want to see a father like you. If you insist on coming over, I can also let the struggling White Group die completely."

William's words made Daniel's scalp tighten and his expression instantly changed. "My Steiner, I'm Bella's father. It's reasonable for me to come and see her. Why can't I come to see her?"

 Even though Daniel was afraid, he did not want to give up. because he knew that if he really could not see Bella, then he couldn't get anything. However, with the pressure from William, he did not dare to say anything else. 

"Then I'll leave today..." Fearing that William really did something to him, Daniel quickly walked out. Bella saw Daniel leaving and rushed out from inside. "What did he say? Did he blackmail you? Have you been deceived by him?" Bella's face was worried and couldn't help asking him. 

William curled up his mouth, watching the little woman's nervous and helpless look. He helps her tidying up her messy bangs and then focused his gaze on her eyes. 

"Bella, you don't trust your man have the ability to solve this problem?" Bella was stunned. he looked at William dumbfounded. Did Daniel not get any good from him? 

"Daniel can use anything to threaten. I just don't feel at ease." She had been extorted thirty million. That's why she was so upset to see her father. 

"No, he didn't blackmail me, but ..." When she heard that the was not extorted by Daniel, Bella was relieved. She became anxious again when she heard 'But'.

"But what?" Bella asked. Could it be that there was something else hidden? What did Daniel say? "I was just scaring him away. He shouldn't dare to appear in front of you."

Hearing this, Bella eagerly looked over. He intentionally made her nervous. It was too much. She was so worried and he had lied to her! When she saw that Bella's face was red because of anger, William immediately hugged her. Bella wanted to struggle, but her strength was not big enough to escape from the control of William. 

"Let me go," Bella said. "Bella, I'm sorry. I shouldn't make you so nervous." When she heard he apologized, Bella stiffened. "Bella, I know that you hate that man, so I sent him away. So that he would never dare come over to trouble you again. Of course, if you want to, I can make his company go bankrupt. but I know you're not that cruel, so I'm just threatening him and not letting him continue to trouble you."

Bella gradually softened. Daniel kept disturbing her, which caused her a headache. If he could not continue to appear, it would be a good idea. 

"Okay, I know," Bella said. Unable to break away from William's arms, she stops struggling. "Well, Liam misses you." A faint light flashed through William's eyes. 

He was not always at ease that Bella wasn't by his side. He knew that he could only use Liam as an excuse to Bella to go back with him. Moreover, Liam did miss Bella. If Bella wasn't with him for a day, Liam would be wilted soon. 

Bella look at her watch. It was already three o'clock in the afternoon. Hearing that Bella promised to go, William was happy and said, "But the nanny said that Liam does not take the food unless you re there."

 The moment she heard that Liam didn't take the food, Bella was anxious. "How can he not eat well> Liam's body is already bad. Isn't it even worse if he doesn't eat? No, I'll go over now." Bella had not noticed William's complacency, and she anxiously took her bag and walked out. 

When she walked to the door, she realized that William bought a new car and asked, "When did you change the car?" The scene in front of the hotel came to her mind. Her expression changed. 

he did not want to make Bella upset, so he did not mention the accident last night. He just said that the car had better performance and would drive this car in the future. 

Bella frowned, but he did not ask anymore if he did not want to tell me. Since Susie had personally explained the matter, then that matter had already been gone. Besides, she could see that William was really good to her, so she chose to trust him once. 

"Oh, that's how it is." Getting into the car, Bella closed her eyes and rested. William did not say anything since she looked tired. Bella fell asleep in the car. She did not wake up until they reached William's House. When he saw that she was sleeping soundly, William didn't wake her up. he opened the door and gently picked her up.  The nanny felt shocked when she saw William carrying her in, but she quickly became calm.