24

"You thought you could hide something from me? Toni and you tricked Bella into Walker's room, and then let me see such a scene..."

William just repeated exactly what she did. William's mother's face was frozen. She knew that William was not sounding out her, but that he affirmed that she had done this So that it was useless for her to deny it.

'William, what mom did is for you. How could you do this to your biological mother for Bella ..."

She said these three words of 'The biological mother' with a high pitch because she just hoped that William could let her go for the sake of her identity.

"It's because you're my biological mother that you can still live well." William was full of coldness and was alienated from his mother. He frowned, noticing that his mother did not repent at all.

"I've said that Bella is the woman I will marry. I don't want to marry anybody else, but her, in my life. You may not accept her, you can't hurt her. I love her more than you, but you hurt her again and again. to hurt her is to hurt me."

Victoria's heart was very shocked, and William's words made her suddenly feel terrified. "William, but ..." She also wanted to say that Bella wouldn't be worthy, but she had to shut up when she saw William's gaze.

"No, Bella would be my wife. No matter whether you accept it or not, she will be my only wife in this life," William said firmly.

His mother's heart trembled vigorously. She looked at William in shock but only found that William was infatuated by Bella.

William said that Bella would be his only wife! 

Victoria's mother raged. She had always known that  William really loved Bella, but she had always refused to admit it...

The only wife! 

He told her that he would not accept any other woman but Bella! She felt that Bella would not be worthy of her son, so she tried to completely remove this woman from her son's heart. She refused to believe that William had such deep feelings for Bella. 

She refused to believe it and even had doubts in her eyes. 

"No ... Impossible. Bella wasn't worthy of you at all. Why do you love such a woman?" Willliam's mother muttered. "Apart from Bella, there won't be any other woman worthy of me." William's tone was very determined. 

She wanted to get rid of Bella, in order to get William's life back on track. She didn't want to lose her son. But what if she lost her son? She didn't want to lose her son. But what if she lost her son?

"William, it's Mommy's fault. Mommy shouldn't only consider my own feelings, and ignore your feelings. Mommy really knows that it's wrong. Mommy should listen to you and shouldn't hurt Bella. I won't hurt Bella anymore. You just let mom go home, okay?" Her heart was a little remorseful. Compared to losing her son, accepting Bella was easier. 

"It's too late. I won't give you a chance to hurt her again." Without any emotion, William walked towards the door. 

His mother was not really repentant. She only admitted it for the sake of being able to go out. As long as he let her go out, he was afraid that she would hurt Bella again. 

In fact, she did not feel guilty for Bella, and this was precisely the thing that William was most concerned about. "William, don't leave. Let Mom go home, okay?" She panicked, trying to hold William's hand to change his decision, but William kept walking outside. 

"William, Mom really won't do this anymore. Let me go out, Okay?" His mother begged him for mercy behind him, but it did not touch William's heart. 

When he reached the door, William finally turned around, and a surprising look appeared in her mother's face and she thought Willliam changed his decision. 

"You shouldn't apologize to me," said William 

The coldness in his eyes made Victoria's body stiffen up. Did he want her to apologize to Bella? But being such a woman like her, Bella didn't deserve her apologies. If it weren't for her, how could she had been locked up in such a place by her son?

She regretted, but not because she had hurt Bella, but because she had irritated William. "William, are you really that cruel to your mother?" Her face was filled with tears. She could not apologize to Bella at all. 

"Since you don't realize that you're wrong, stay here." William left. 

"William ..." 

Behind him was his mother's sad voice, and his face became even darker. "How's Toni going on?" William asked. Another mastermind of this matter was Toni and he would let neither of them goes. 

"I'm done. There will be news tomorrow morning," said the security guard.  William nodded and returned to the hospital. Bella sat on the bed and looked at Liam. when she heard the bolt on the door, she immediately looked up. 

"You're back," Bella said softly, lest she woke Liam up. "Mmm ..." William closed the door and walked over. Liam's expression was still weak. No wonder Bella was so worried. 

"Liam hasn't been awake until now. Isn't that wrong?" Ever since she knew that Liam could die before his third birthday, Bella stayed by his side all the time. However, looking at Liam's weak look, her heart was very sad. 

"I asked the doctor and Liam's current condition is normal. Let him fall asleep." William felt heavy. Even though he did not want Liam's condition to worsen, there was nothing he could do. 

"Is there really no way to make Liam get better?" Bella worried. Liam was still so young and had not seen so young and had not seen this colorful world. How could he leave like this?

"Three years old is already the limit. If he grows elder, it will only make him more miserable." It was extremely painful to say the fact that Liam would leave, but there was no wat to do it. When she heard this, Bella was going to cry. 

"Liam!" Why would such a small child suffer so much?