50

He was anxious and did not want to waste time with cake, but Susie's request could not be rejected, so he took the cake and ate two mouthfuls. "Okay, hurry up and look for Bella, but William pays me well today, so owes me. You shall invite me for dinner and you have to invite me alone," Susie said. 

She knew that if she stopped William from looking for Bella, there would definitely be resentment in his heart. "Okay!" William agreed. The request was not excessive, so he immediately agreed. 

Seeing that William was eager to leave, Susie left gloomy. Even if he left, she would not allow him to accompany Bella on her birthday. Even though William Bella, Susie was confident that she would be able to sin his heart. 

"Susie, look at the picture. I've already posted them on my twitter!" Someone said to Susie at this time. Susie immediately recalled to herself. When she saw the photos on the screen, a faint light flashed in her eyes. 

This photo was awesome. In the photo, she and William leaned on each other, holding a knife and cutting the cake. More importantly, the angle of the picture was very good. You can see the faint indulgence on William's face and the happy expression on her face!

"Looking at this picture, Susie and Mr. Steiner are like a couple!" Someone said. After hearing this, Susie's heart moved. Indeed, this picture looked misleading. Her fingers flipped and selected a few photos to be transferred to her Wechat. I wonder what reaction Bella would have if she saw the photos?

Bella went home by taxi and was in a bad mood along the way. What she did not expect was that even though the outside world had already clarified everything about her, there were still so many people who regarded her as a slut. 

Of course, she could tell that they bullied her like this because they were jealous that she could stand by William. She also knew that if she wanted to go on with William, she would definitely suffer those, jealousy, doubts, and even attacks.

William was too good and there were too many women staring at him. But she was just an ordinary woman with no background and even divorced once. After she returned home, she sat down on the sofa. She thought about told her to reply to her when she was at home, so she picked up her phone and wanted to send a message to Susie.

After sending a message to Susie, she did not receive a reply. When she saw an unread message from Wecaht, she could not help but look over. After clicking on Wechat, she found the photo taken on Susie's birthday party. Bella did not want to see more, and she did not have a good impression of such a banquet. When she was about to close Wechat, a photo caught her attention. 

In the photo Susie William, the two of them seemed to have an affair! bella's head suddenly exploded. This was what happened after she left. Was it because of her absence? So that Susie and William became so intimate. It's just to cut a cake. Why did they stay so close!

When she saw the amazing number of likes below, she suddenly felt a little ironic. Did William really only treat Susie as his sister? It seemed like everyone felt that they had something! When she thought about this, there was a cold feeling in her heart. William came out of the hotel and drove directly to Bella's home.

because of his anxiety, his speed was very fast. He was in a corner and bumped into a car. "Oh, what's wrong with you? Oh my god, my car!" The owner of the car immediately walked out and said cursively to William. "I can compensate. This is my business card. Now I'm in a hurry. You go and fix the car first, then I'll talk to you later." William was as eager to see Bella. he said so since the man didn't get injured. 

The collision of the two cars was not just hit responsibility. The other car's speed was not slower than him. If he waits for the traffic police, it would definitely take a long time, and he did not want to waste time on such a thing. What he cared about was Bella.

"My car was in a wreck. You actually want to slip away. Am I a fool? You have to pay me today, or you can't leave," the man said rudely. William frowned, returned to the car to fill in a check, and passed it to the owner. "It is enough for you to buy a new car. Now, can I leave?"

William thought that this man did not let himself go because he was afraid that he would escape. Now that he had given him enough money, he should have been satisfied. However, he did not expect this person looked greedier when he saw the cheque. The man knew he wanted to leave and he blocked his way.

"Oh, you're quite rich. I just don't let you go. I want you to know that you have to pay the price for doing something wrong!" William roused a great rage inside him. This person did not let him leave. he had originally wanted to get to Bella sooner, so he overpaid for the accident. but the man was still not satisfied. 

The car did not have any severe problem and it just some scrapes on the surface. If it really invited the traffic police to handle it, William wouldn't pay for a big price like this. "What do you want?" William asked coldly. 

The owner was shocked by William's aura, and there was a hint of guilt in his eyes. "I don't want to do anything. I just want to handle these things fairly. Everything goes according to the normal procedure. You hit me and don't want to run away," said the man.

William stunned. he saw there was indeed a greedy expression in this person's eyes, but at this moment, he said that he had to wait for the police to deal with it fairly. What was it for?

When he saw doubt flashed through William's eyes, he immediately panicked. But when he thought about his purpose, he insisted on. "Hmm, I've already called the police. The police are coming soon. Don't run away."  William frowned. When could he go to find Bella? At this very moment, the police came and saw the accident scene of the two cars and immediately told them his judgment.