20

Bella was trembling Liam might be her child, but William had known for a long time that he had been hiding the truth from her! "As for Liam's biological mother, we didn't find anything because someone keeps it secret." 

However, even if the detective agency did not find anything, Bella had the answer in her heart. Liam must be her child! After putting down the phone, Bella cleaned up herself immediately. She was going to see Liam. She needed to know if Liam was her child or not!

Bella eagerly wanted to meet Liam, but she did not expect that William was standing at the door. "Bella..." Seeing Bella's cold expression, William was a little stunned. 

"Mr. Steiner, don't you think I'm a slut too?" What are you doing here?" Bella said coldly. She had been sad for a whole night and she realized that it was very likely that William lied to her about Liam's mother. She was unhappy at this moment. 

Her eyes were red and swallow. Even if she had covered them with a foundation, he could still see that she cried last night. William that his departure last night definitely made her think that he did not believe her, so she cried all night.

"Bella, I believe that you are innocent. Last night, I just left because of an emergency," William quickly explained. When he saw that Bella showed a cold shoulder to him, his heart was very uncomfortable. 

He left like that last night, but now he was saying that it was because of an urgent matter. How urgent could it be? His eyes were full of disappointment yesterday. He knew that Toni and Victoria would taunt her from behind, but he still walked away. 

At this moment, he said that it was because of an emergency? "How urgent is it? You don't even have time to make a call? I know you are unhappy with what you saw. In your eyes, I'm a lascivious woman. You've made a decision when you left, right? What are you doing here now?

There was a spark in Bella's eyes. She was being tortured at this moment. When she heard that the man was believing that she was innocent, she did not believe it at all. If he really believed her, he would not wait to tell her until now.

"Well, Liam is sick. I was in the hospital last night, so I left yesterday." Bella was stunned. Liam was sick again? "How's Liam? Is it better? Is he the hospital now?" Bella asked worriedly.

Seeing that Bella was nervous, William felt heavy. "It's set now, but he has been looking for his mother." Bella heard the words and immediately walked outside. 

She was going to see Liam. Her child was born prematurely, so her boy wasn't strong enough, and Liam's health was not good either. Judging from this, Liam was very likely to be her son. 

"Get in the car. Don't let Liam wait for a long time." Looking at Bella getting around the car, a gloomy smile flashed in his eyes. Bella still cared about the things that happened last night. 

Bella didn't want to get into the car, but she compromised when she thought that Liam was anxious to see her. No matter what, she had to hurry to see and comfort him. 

William closed the door for Bella and walked to the driver's seat. They did not say anything along the way. William, looking at Bella's nervous expression and her cold attitude towards him, sighed. 

He must find an opportunity to explain it clearly. Otherwise, Bella would always misunderstand him. After arriving at the hospital, Bella almost ran to Liam's ward. "Liam!"

"Mommy!" Liam waited for a moment and Bella had finally come, so he laughed happily. "Mommy, Mommy!" Bella's heart softened a little. the first time Liam called her mother, she only felt a little awkward. But now that she knew that Liam was probably her own child, her heart was happy and heartache. 

"Mommy is here!" She regretted that she had been so late and had made Liam wait so long. She quickly went over and hugged Liam in her arms. when she saw that Liam's face had turned paler than before, more doubts grew in her heart. 

What was Liam's illness? Why had he not got better for so long? "What's wrong with Liam?" Bella asked. Hearing Bella's question, William knew that Liam's condition could not be concealed. At this moment, Liam felt relieved in Bella's arms, and slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. 

"Let's go outside and talk about it." Noticing worries in his eyes, Bella became even more uneasy. Liam's illness looked very bad. Otherwise, William wouldn't wear such an upset expression. 

Informing the nanny to watch over Liam, William brought Bella to the restaurant outside. When she woke up in the morning, Bella had not eaten anything. She was already hungry. She was too worried for Liam to feel hungry in the ward just now, but now she smelled the scent of food and started to feel hungry. 

"Come on, let's eat first." William put the breakfast in front of Bella, and his eyes were still filled with love. Bella didn't look at him and glazed at breakfast. After last night's incident, there was still a gap in her heart. She refused to face William's affection right now. 

William uttered until Bella finished her breakfast, "Actually, Liam was born with the illness. At that time, the doctor had already sentenced him to death, but in the end, he had carried it over. His health had been in a very bad condition all the time. The doctors affirm that he can't survive for three years."

William didn't touch the breakfast in front of him at all. He had no appetite at all since his heart was filled with worries. Bella knew that Liam's condition was very serious, but she did not expect it to be so serious that he could not survive three years old. This made her heart tremble.

The bun in her hand slipped, and after a few laps on the table, the bun fell to the ground. She looked at the bun tightly and felt that everything would leave her without control. 

"You're not kidding, don't you?" she asked in anticipation. But as she looked at him, her hopes in her heart dashed and she quickly stood up from the chair. A light shone from her eyes. 

No matter whether Liam was her child or not, she had to accompany this child to the end of his life. Of course, she had to immediately confirm whether Liam was her son. She had to take samples to test DNA!