25

"Bella, don't be too sad. Since that's Liam's inevitable destination, then we should treat him well in his final time. This is the most important thing, isn't it?" He didn't want to Bella to be sad, so he said so. 

"Mmm ..." Bella nodded, but she could not control her emotions. She could only use her hands to cover her mouth, lest she is heard by Liam. 

"Mommy ..." At this moment, Liam woke up. Bella wiped away her tears and look at Liam. "Liam, you're awake. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Bella asked. 

Looking at the skinny Liam, Bella was heartache. But she could not do anything. The only thing she could do was to accompany him. 

Anyway, he was just a child. When he heard of something to eat, his eyes glowed. "Yes, I want to eat..." Bella's heart softened. She immediately took out the food that had already been prepared, picked up Liam, and then fed the food little by little into his mouth. 

"Bella, let me do this!" The better Bella treated Liam, the more uneasy his heart was. It was obvious that she had treated Liam as her own child. 

Could it be that she did not believe that Liam was Susie's child? This sensation panicked William, but he did not reveal his feeling. After feeding Liam, Bella accompanied Liam until he slept again. Then she said that she wanted to go out. 

Hearing that Bella was willing to go out, William had strangeness flashed through his heart. Even since she had known about Liam's condition, she had always stayed by the side. But at this moment, she wanted to go out. William wondered what she was going to do. 

"Mmm, take care of yourself." Pretending to be unaware of anything, William nodded in agreement. Bella did not leave the hospital. Instead, she went to the hospitals' appraisal department. After confirming that there were no other people around her, Bella came to the service window. 

"Hello, I want to check whether the two samples are a parent-child relationship." When William was gone, she secretly took Liam's hair for the test. 

"Come to get the report in two weeks." Looking at the doctor's receipt of the sample, Bella was very anxious to know the results immediately. Hearing the doctor said that it still took two weeks, her heart was slightly disappointed. 

"Can you hurry?"

She wanted to confirm immediately. Liam's condition was not optimistic. She didn't want to delay it even one day. If she confirmed that Liam was her child, she could become Liam's real mother earlier. 

"No, it will take two weeks to get the results." The doctor's answer made Bella's heart sink, but there was nothing she could do. So she had to leave. 

What Bella didn't know was that after she left, William came out from the other side. She still didn't believe that Liam was Susie's son, and actually came over to verify the parent-child relationship. 

However, if his report showed that Bella and Liam was not a parent-child relationship, she might not have any doubts. William directly found the head of the hospital. "President, I hope you can do me a favor ..."

Bella went back to the ward late. When she returned, William had already been back. There was another person in the ward, and that was Susie. 'Hi, Bella," Susie greeted. 

"Mmm." Bella nodded. Knowing that Susie did not have anything to do with William, Bella didn't hold any grudge against her. But she was still unsatisfactory that Susie and William lied to her and said that Liam was Susie's child.

At this moment, Liam was already awake. When he saw Bella, he wants to hug her. Bella immediately walked over and hold Liam in her arms. 

Susie's eyes flashed and felt sour as she looked at the intimacy between Bella and Liam and the gentleness in William's eyes.  Susie did not expect that Bella would escape once again. For Bella,  William even shut his mother in a sanatorium. 

William had a strong feeling towards Bella. It seemed that she had to find some other methods to get William. Willliam had a strong feeling towards Bella, but Bella might not.  

Susie wore a sinister smile, but because of the disguise, neither William nor Bella found it.  "William, I heard that you've put godmother in a sanitarium. Isn't that good?" 

When she heard Susie talking about William's mother, Bella was attracted. It turned out that Susie was here as a lobbyist and wanted to convince William to release his mother. 

Would William agree? She set her gaze on William. "The sanitarium is suitable for her. There's nothing wrong with it." William responded coldly. He did not soften at all because Susie was begging for mercy. 

Bella was relieved. Even Susie's begging did not change his mind. Does this mean that he valued her more than anyone else?

When Susie heard this, there was a hint of gloom in her heart. Her words did not help at all. 

"William, I went to see her. She's really sad, and she also knows that she's done something wrong. Please let her get out. After all, she's too old to be sad all day," Susie continued. 

"If you're here as a lobbyist, then you can leave now." William had no patience at all regarding this matter. "But William, she is your mother..."

Susie felt uneasy when William's mother told her that William was really cruel to her, because of Bella. Susie felt more gloomy when her words didn't work at all. 

For Bella, William could do everything. He even could not forgive his own mother, not mention somebody else. 

As long as Bella was in this world one day, Susie would never get William's heart. But if Bella had something wrong, William would revenge for her. William's mother was a good example so that she could not act rashly. 

But William belonged to her, and Bella had to be removed. She was here today to test William's bottom line. She knew that she still had a long way to go, but she was not worried at all. Bella was definitely not her opponent. 

Seeing that William was indifferent, she turned her gaze to Bella. "Bella, my godmother is very sorry for her mistake. Can you forgive her?"