23

"It's the Chief who asked us to do this." After hearing this, William's mother felt that she had been poured cold water. "What, William asked you to do this? It's impossible. I'm his mother. Why would he lock me up here? You guys must be lying to me. My so won't do this to my son won't do this to me," Victoria said bitterly, but she felt a strong unease in her heart.

"Please don't make us feel embarrassed. The Chief told us to do so. You just spend your time in recuperating here. We will guard you outside." 

Victoria's heart was even more shocked when she heard this. How could this be a good cure for her? It was going to lock her up here. 

"No ... I don't want to stay here. I want to see William. I want him to tell me the truth, or else you guys want to persecute me," She shouted. It was obvious that she didn't want to stay here. She hadn't had enough of her glorious life. How could she stay in such a place for the rest of her life?

No! She had to let William get her out of here. She was totally upset now. William'smother was horrible that she requested to see William by yelling in the sanitarium. 

"Chief, your mother refused to stay in the sanatorium. She also requested you to come and talk to her personally." William was answering the call in the ward, and Bella was near him. Hearing that William's mother was actually in the sanatorium, she was surprised. 

What did it mean that William would not let his mother hurt her anymore? He knew that it was related to his mother, so he confined his mother in a sanatorium for her? 

Hearing the voice of William's mother scolding over the phone, Bella also heard her own name, so William really did this for her! 

"I see." William had an indifferent attitude and hung up the phone after saying these words.  He put his phone in his pocket and looked at Bella. "Bella, the person I care about most in this world is you." 

Bella's heart was moved. She might have been suspicious of his confession before, but she would really believe it this time. "You ... are you really going to let your mother stay in the sanatorium?"

Even though Bella was very impressed that William could do this for her, that was his mother. he couldn't treat his mother like a prisoner. "I have said that was the last time she could hurt you when she got you on a smuggling ship," said William with coldness in his eyes. 

"But ... she's your mother ..." Although William's mother made her very angry, and William's actions made her feel comforted.

But if the news came out that he locked his mother up in a sanitarium, someone would definitely say that he was not filial. William looked seriously at Bella's eyes. "Bella, she's just my mother, and you are my life." 

With these words, Bella felt that her whole heart was surrounded by warmth. There was an unprecedented sense of security that filled her heart. "Thank you, William." She suddenly left she had too much to talk with him. She said nothing but kissed him on his lips. She saw William's filled with love. 

At the moment when he touched her dedicated red lips, William dilated his pupils and quickly kissed Bella actively. Bella only felt that her body was getting weaker and softer. She couldn't help but hold his neck with her arms. Two hearts were getting closer and closer. 

Finally, he let her go. Bella felt that all the air was a vacuum. At this moment, she returned to normal and opened her mouth to breath violently for a while. "You should go," she urged. 

William's mother was making trouble in the sanitarium. If he didn't fo right now, no one knew what his mother would do. "Bella, are you chasing me away?" 

Hearing the sound of grievances from William, Bella felt her heart softened. If she didn't let him leave, he would definitely take the next step. Seeing William's gloating eyes, she felt like my little ants crawling and scratching her heart. 

"Okay, you might go now." this time, she directly pushed him out. Fortunately, Liam had been asleep. Otherwise, he would be curious about what happened. "Bella, I like you shy expression," said William as he reached the door. 

It made Bella's heart jump up again. "I'm not shy." Bella was about to turn around at the same time. This action made William smile again.

"Bella, you have to know that your expression has revealed your feelings towards me." 

When he said that, William left with a smile. Bella's face turned even redder. Looking at the back of William, she felt a little angry. Why did she surrender to him every time?

William quickly came to the sanatorium. His mother waited for so long, and she was tired of cursing. At the moment, when she saw her son coming over, a trace of expectation revealed in her eyes. 

"William, you're finally here. I don't want to stay in this place. I want to go home," she said happily. She really couldn't stand living in such a place. There was no servant to serve her and she didn't have the freedom to be outside. She didn't have the chance to be sought after. 

"No," William immediately refused. "Why? William, I'm your mother. Why did you let me stay in such a place?" When she asked why a guilty feeling flashed in her heart. Actually, she had already guessed why William was treating her like this. 

"I've warned you the last time. It's your last chance. If you hurt Bella again, I'll never forgive you," said William coldly. 

His mother dared to hurt Bella in that way. He sent her to the sanatorium because she was his mother. If it was someone else, he would make her more painful. 

"I ... I didn't hurt Bella," Victoria said. She did it very secretly. How could William know that she did it? 

No!

He could not have known it!

Now that all this was just his speculation, he had no evidence at all. She could see that she was not joking. He was really going to detain her here, so she could not admit that she had framed Bella. When he saw that his mother was still trying to deny, William's eyes became even colder and colder.