79

"Not yet, I don't know how to say it." Daniel's face was guilty. He said to Bella with a dismal expression. "I want to apologize to you first. After I knew that I was terminally ill, I realized after deep reflection that I owed so much to your mother and you. I know that you don't forgive me and I didn't think about it. Maybe you're probably happy if I die." Daniel said with more and more sadness. The paper in his hands fell to the ground. He squatted on the ground, covering his face and cry. 

Bella picked up the medical report on the floor in confusion. Her eyes fell on the diagnosis. He had advanced liver cancer. It was actually real! Served him right finally. She couldn't tell what she felt in her heart. She only felt relieved and relaxed. 

The man in front of her was her biological father.  He was wicked and he was extremely evil towards her mother and Bella. He was finally dying and she did not have much emotion. "You deserve it!" She swore as if to prove her thoughts. 

Daniel cried even harder. he did not expect that Bella was so ruthless. he was about to die. She did not feel sorry for him. She even swore him. Looking at Daniel on the floor, Bella frowned. Even if he was dying, he had nothing to do with her. 

Long ago, when he left this house, he should have known that his death had nothing to do with her. "Bella, to tell you the truth, I know that I'm terminally ill. That ... that cruel woman has already chased me out of the house, and I'm homeless now." Daniel continued to cry. 

"You're right, it's all I deserve. I've caused everything myself. It's my own sin to be homeless now. I'm leaving and you don't have to help me." Bending his back, he went out crying.  Bella looked at his pitiful look. She was very confused. How could Daniel be driven out of the home? Was that woman willing to give up the legacy of Daniel? Even if he had been chased out of the house, how could he have become so poor since he had a company?

Was there something else she didn't know? At this moment, Daniel who had already reached the door, suddenly feel down. Bella could not ignore Daniel in the end. When she saw him fainted on the ground, she still called an ambulance. 

Inside the hospital ward, Bella saw daniel lying on the bed and thought of everything over the years. It was ironic. That man treated her mother and Bella so cruelly in the past. Now that he was doomed. He could not escape God's punishment. 

Daniel woke up. His tearful eyes focused on Bella. "Bella, I didn't expect that in the end, I still depend on you." Daniel choked and said. He extended his hand and wanted to hold Bella, but Bella was still.

Even if she had sent daniel to the hospital, her heart still had no feelings for him. Even if it wasn't Daniel but a stranger today, she couldn't ignore it. But that was all. "You should go to Vanessa and her mother," Bella replied coldly. Since he had chosen them before, he shouldn't regret it. Daniel had thought that Bella had softened. he knew that he had a terminal illness and thought she would treat him well. he did not expect Bella wanted him to go back to find them.

"I ... if I could find them, I wouldn't have come to you anymore. But it doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. I can be alone. I only hope that you can hold to my funeral when I die." Daniel's eyes were red and his whole body trembled. 

Bella frowned. Daniel made her heart very complicated, but he chose Vanessa and her mother, so now he should pay for his choice. When he saw Bella being silent, Daniel's eyes flashed. he showed his pain even harder. 

"It is my fault. It's my fault. I should not have abandoned your mother and you to choose two femmes Fatales? Now I know that I'm sick. I have nothing. Thay went abroad and abandoned me."

Vanessa's mother also went abroad? Daniel's voice was light, but Bella could hear it.  No wonder Daniel would come to her. No one could help him. otherwise, he would be homeless. This was really funny. After so many years, Daniel had to ask her to take care of him before he dies. 

"Bella, I don't want to bother you. I'm fine. Don't worry. I still have somewhere to go. Even though the company has already bankrupted, I still have a place to live for a while." Daniel was about to get out of bed he was saying. His body was weak and became limp before he could step on the ground. 

Bella reached out to Daniel and held him without thinking. "Bella, I'm really okay." Daniel felt happy secretly. This little slut was just like her mother. She was so easy to deceive. It only took a little trick to fool her. At this time, the doctor came and glimmer of light appeared in his eyes when he saw Daniel.

When Daniel saw the doctor coming over, he immediately asked, "Doctor, When I can be discharged?" The doctor looked at him and then looked at Bella. he said, "Your father's condition is basically stable, but he needs rest. it's okay to leave the hospital, but someone must take care of him."

Hearing the doctor's words, daniel immediately said to Bella, "Bella, I can be discharged from the hospital. It's really okay. I can take care of myself." The doctor turned his head and said to Bella, "Can you come out with me? Can I give you a detailed explanation of the patient's condition that needs to be cared for?"

Daniel thought that he had just concealed it very well, but he was caught by Bella. A deep meaningful thought flashed in her eyes, but she did not expose. She had not realized it before and almost believed him. When she calmed down, she realized that something was wrong. 

She didn't believe it at all. Such a person like Daniel would change his temperament in a short period of time and regretted it. She wanted to see what daniel wanted to do this time. If he wanted to play tricks, she would not mind playing with him. Bella followed the doctor and walked out.