88

"Okay, I should apply for some medicine on your arm." Though she was moved, bella felt a little guilty and distressed when she saw that William's arm had not been treated. William's eyes flashed and he put his arm in front of Bella. Then he said casually, "It's just a small wound. You do not need to worry about it."

Bella picked up medical cotton and disinfected it with syrup. Looking at the deep row of teeth marks, she became even guiltier. How could she be so cruel just now? "If you're feeling sorry for me, there's actually a way to make up for your mistake." William approached Bella's ear and readied to do something. His tone was ambiguous. This made Bella flushed at once. 

The compensation he said was nothing more than her kiss, but... 'Don't you want to?" William's face was full of grievances, which made Bella's heart nervous: "No, I'm just ..." Bella was anxious and wanted to explain. It was not because she unwilling, but she just felt that she could not be positive. However, she thought that she had already accepted his ring. It was normal for her to give him a kiss. 

When she had finally bandaged the wound of William, she had the courage to put her lips on his.  Bella's heart was beating fast because of the heat. William's pupils deepened. He grabbed Bella's waist and brought her into his arms. His lips overbearingly counterattacked her. bella was melted by his passion. 

"Willima," Bella wanted to say something. "You call me wrong, so you need to be pushined severely." He wanted to punish her even more. How could  she resist? The kiss just earlier had already made her fainted. 

However, it was obvious that William wanted more than just a kiss. The desire in his eyes was even deeper. "Bella I want you. I want your body and heart. They only belong to me!" Bella startled. Before she could react, he had lifted her up and entered the room. 

"William! No!" This time, she finally corrected his name and wanted to stop his action. "Bella,it's too late." William's eyes were filled with fiery flames. bella could never escape. William was like trying to turn all these thoughts into motivation, so he tirelessly obtained it from Bella. It wasn't until Bella was so tired that she couldn't even open her eyes until he let her go. 

It was already night when Bella woke up again. Fortunately, Daniel was now int he hospital, so he would not notice them. "Bella, Liam is waiting for us to go home for dinner." William saw that bella had woken up and said gently to her. 

It was already late when she saw the sky. It was already dinner time. How could she have a child waiting for them? When she thought that she was supposed to take good care of Liam, but she was distracted by Daniel. She did not go too much to visit Liam, so she felt a little guilty. 

"Then let's quickly go over and stop Liam from becoming hungry." Bella immediately got up and quickly went to his house following William. Susie was still there. When Susie saw Bella and William, a glimmer flashed in her eyes. She did not expect Bella to endure even when she was lying on William's bed!

"Bella, you're here..." Susie pretended to be very enthusiastic and said to Bella. However, her eyes looked between Bella and William. She found that they  seemed to be more intimate. She resented Bella in mind. 

Finally, she saw Bella's hands. There was even a diamond ring there. Was it given to her by William? Maybe Susie was so shocked that she forgot to control her gaze. When Bella saw the unwillingness and sadness in her eyes, her thought became a little cleaner. Susie had never thought about letting go. Her blessing to Bella and WIlliam was not so pure.

Susie seemed to be  aware of her disappointment as well. She immediately changed her stiffened complexion. SHe smiled and said, "It's good to know that the misunderstanding is solved."

Susie wanted to hold Bella's hands, but Bella avoided. "I'll go and see Liam. He must be hungry." Ignoring Susie's enthusiasm, she walked towards Liam's room. She hadn't seen Liam today. She was missing him. Liam had probably heard Bella's voice, so he came out immediately.

"Mommy, Mommy..." The little child's voice was clear. Bella's heart was full of softness." Bella,let's eat." Even thought Susie was present, Bella wanted to take care of Liam and did not care about Susie's behavior at the dinner table.

She was already suspicious of Susie's motives, so she didn't want to talk to Susie too much. Althought Susie kept saying that she didn't want Bella to be misunderstood, wasn't her purpose clear at the moment? She wanted to prove her existence, so she continued to improve her presence in front of William. Of course, her biggest purpose in staying here was to make Bella misunderstand William. 

However, William always treated Susie as his sister. Susie did not do anything to hurt her, so Bella did not want to worry too much. "Bella, your ring is really  beautiful, was it from William?" Susie couldn't not help but ask about the ring. Bella could see the jealousy flashing through her eyes. 

"Yes. This is the gift he gave me, is it good-looking?" Bella revealed the ring on purpose. The eye-catching diamond ring filled Susie's heart with jealously, but she tried to control her expression and displayed a very happy look. She asked, "William, are you going to marry to your Bella?"

In fact, the diamond ring was not the most important thing for Susie. She did not need to work hard for a piece of jewelry. But Bella wore the ring on the ring finger of her right hand, which made her very anxious. She was afraid that William really planned to marry Bella.

When talking about marriage, William looked at Bella. He wanted to, but Bella obviously did not agree. But he was confident, "Someday, we will get married." Susie was relieved to hear that they did not plan to get married. She still had time.