3

Bella had heard it clearly. She had said that Liam was her son. William looked sullen. She knew that Bella had already become suspicious. If he didn't explain it to her, she would continue to ask. 

"I'm sorry, I just lied to you. The doctor said that if you don't wake up again, you will completely lose consciousness, so I will say that Liam is your child, just to wake you up."

Bella's eyes stared at William in an attempt to see the signs of his lies. However, William did not open his head. Without looking at her, Bella was even more doubtful. "Liam really isn't my child?" Bella asks again, but the doubt in his tone did not diminish. 

 "No." William felt that it was extremely difficult to say these two words, but in order for Bella to be less painful in the future, he had to endure even if he was uncomfortable. 

"Mommy..." Liam looked at Bella and woke up. She happily approached her, her eyes sparkling as if they were like Bella when they were little. 

Bella softened. This child must have been screaming for a long time, and his voice was now hoarse. She held Liam and looked at Liam. he looked so happy, then she felt confused. 

If Liam was not her child, how could she be so close to her? They said that blood ties made people extremely close. Did the closeness between Liam and her indicate that Liam had a blood relationship with her?

Even though William denied all of this, she was sure that she would not hear it wrong. After Liam had stayed with Bella for a while, William said to Liam, "Okay, Mom just woke up and was still very weak. Let her rest for a while, dad hugs."

As Liam and Bella were close, he felt even more worried. If they continued to get close, he did not dare to guarantee that Bella would continue to doubt. 

However, Liam retracted into the bed, ignoring William's hand, "Mommy sleep, sleep!" Seeing Liam such a smart, Bella laugh, "Okay, let him sleep here for a while, it won't affect me."

Bella she did not want Liam to leave at all. A kind of deep-seated feeling made her strongly doubtful of the words of William. Liam's identity was definitely a problem, and she felt that William had been hidden from her. He had no choice but to watch Liam and Bella sleep together. Liam was really tired and she quickly fell asleep. At this moment, if she was conscious, she would no longer fall asleep. 

"William, how did you know I was on a smuggling ship?" Now tat she was awake, a series of questions came. She was in the middle of an endless sea. If she didn't have a goal, she wouldn't know where she had been if she had been looking for ten days and eight months. She was already dead, so she would jump into the sea. How did William know that she was on the smuggling ship and that she had chased it there?

 William looked slightly stunned. How could he tell her that it was all because of his mother? In fact, it was also because of him. The reason why Victoria had sent Bella abroad was to make Bella leave him, but would he be afraid if he said so?

"Bella, you promise me. Don't leave me, no matter what, okay? I'll definitely not let you encounter such harm again, definitely not!" Said William, with intense concern in his eyes. 

What he most feared was that Bella really wanted to leave him after he wanted to know that everything he had suffered was caused by Victoria. 

Bella knew William's feelings. He had a certain fear for the feelings. Now that being hurt by Victoria, she was afraid that it would make her even more afraid. 

Bella frown and there was a guess in her heart. "The person who took me away is related to you?"  If someone else hurt her, she would be the first to kill her and tell her what had happened. However, at this moment, William was a little hesitant, indicating that the person had a great relationship with him. 

"But I warned her that it wouldn't be the next time, and if there was another time, it would be the same even if she was my mother!" William's tone sounded very sincere, so he really decided that. 

"Okay!" Bella nodded and looked at William. She felt a little complicated. Hearing that this was done by Victoria, she could not mind at all. Victoria was so kind to her because she was with William and wanted to completely remove her, but she must not have when she thought about it, William suffrage would have saved ber back. 

William could find her which meant William had taken a stand and valued her more than anything else. Looking at Bella, he calmed down. When he saw that it was already late, he got up and went out to buy food. 

"Did you especially want to eat? I'll go get it now," said William looking at Bella's eyes. "I want to eat what you make yourself." Bella eagerly looked formed to William when he was in a coma for a long time. She felt that there was no taste in her mouth. Of dishes.

 "Okay, maybe it'll take a little longer. I'll have the security guard in the door and call him for anything you need." Of course, he would not reject the request of Bella. Bella finally woke up. Even if he wanted to pick the stars from the sky, he would be happy, but to mention just a simple meal.

"Mmm," When he saw Bella nodded, he went out to get food. And when he saw that William had left, Bella looked outside with wistful gaze, then gently got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. 

She also had her own plans for William to return home. Bella was very sure that she had heard William in a coma saying that Liam was her child, and that it was very real and did not look like a fake. But after he woke up, he said that it was all for her to wake up.