44

"You've already hooked up with Mr. Steiner. $30 million is nothing for him. He is rich enough to give you the money. I'll give you three days. If you don't give me the money, I let the whole world know that your mother is a bitch, and she can't be peaceful even she is dead."

Daniel's tone was especially gruesome. Bella foamed at the mouth with rage. There was even such a father in the world. he threatened his daughter for money with her mother's indecent video!

"Go away!" Bella was filled with anger. She did not treat the person in front of her as a father, and now she was full of hatred towards him. 

"Three days later, if you don't get the money then, I won't be merciful." Daniel then walked outside. When he reached the door, he suddenly thought of something and turned to Bella. He continued, "You'd better not tell Mr. Steiner about my threat to you. I don't think you want him to see your mother's video."

Hearing this, Bella wanted to kill this man immediately. This was her father, who had threatened her with unscrupulous means! However, he had an indecent video of her mother in his hand. Whether it was true or not, once it was released, it would definitely make it difficult for her mother to rest peacefully.

Could it be that she had no choice?

Thress days, 30 million, it was not easy for her.  Bella was filled with hatred, but she had no other choice at this moment. In order not to let her mother's video show up, she had to give him $30 million. Bella quickly checked her account. Tony gave her a lot of shares. Within a short period of time, she dumped all the shares. because she was in a hurry to get the cash, she sold the share at a low price. The cost of the shares should be $50 million, but she only got $30 million. 

There was still $10 million short!

All the money she had now was only Five million, so there was still a shortfall of five million. Time had already passed two days. She had to collect five million within today, but how could she get another five million? Bella was tangled.  

If she asked William to borrow money, he would ask her for the reasons. Daniel had threatened her not to tell William. 

Bella frowned. Who else could she seek for help, expect William?

 Just as she was frowning, Walker came to her house. Ever since the last Toni tried to kill her, she didn't see Walker for a while. When she saw Walker, she felt he had been missing for these days.

"Bella..." Walker shouted. he had sent Toni to settle abroad, so he had not been at home during this period of time. He had just returned yesterday and heard that Bella had sold the shares that she has and all her fixed assets at a low price. he was afraid that Bella met something difficult, so he immediately came over. 

"Bella, what happened to you? Did something happen?" Walker asked. "I ..." Indeed, she was threatened by her biological father with her mother's indecent video. 

But this matter had nothing to do with Walker, so she didn't plan to tell him. "I'm fine!" Bella shook her head and smiled reluctantly.

"I don't believe that. In two days, you sold your shares of the company at a low price. Bella, you were short of money?" Walker asked straightforwardly. Bella frowned. She did not expect Walker to know about the sale of her shares and fixed assets.

She still did not want to pull Walker into her own trouble. She said, "I'm really okay ..." 

"Okay, since you don't say anything, I'll personally ask William to see how he took care of you," Walker said with a strict face, planning to look for William. She couldn't let William know. Otherwise, she was afraid that Daniel would really do what he said. he would publish the video. She did not want her mother not to rest peacefully. 

"I'm short of money ..." Bella could only tell the truth. She said, "I don't want to let William know, but I want you to keep it secret for me."

Walker saw that Bella didn't want to tell him what happened, so he did not continue to force her. He just asked, "How much is it short of?" "No, I'm not short of ..." Bella said, pursing her lips. 

"Bella, if you don't tell me the truth, I can only talk to William, in order to avoid you getting hurt." Walker knew Bella did not tell the truth. 

She couldn't let William know, but she could only tell the truth, "Five million ..." 
"I'll lend you ..." Although Walker did not know what Bella wanted to do with so much money, he was still willing to help her. 

He took out a checkbook from his purse and then wrote a five million check to Bella. "Here it is..."

"I can't..." Bella think that Walker had already helped her a lot, and she did not want to owe him more. "I just lend it to you. Give it back to me when you have the money. You're in a hurry to use the money. This is the best way. Don't make any mistakes." 

Bella felt that the five million checks were extremely heavy. When she thought about the video, she gritted her teeth and took it over. "Walker, thank you. I will return the money as soon as possible."

"No hurry. If you're in any trouble, you can come to me." Walker smiled. He felt glad to help Bella. Bella was relieved when she got five million dollars. With Walker's five million, Bella finally gathered 30 million. 

The next morning, she stood in front of her mother's grave. She felt really sad. "Mother, you must not have thought that shameless bastard would do that for money." Bella's heart was filled with grief. If her mother was still alive, she would be very sad, wouldn't she?

She believed that her mother had never done anything unruly, but she didn't want her mother to be dead without any peace, so she agrees to this unfair deal. "Don't worry, Mom. I won't let him disturb you,"  Bella said. 

Bella checked the bank card in her hand and bowed three times to the tombstone before leaving. She went to the White Group without stopping. It was ridiculous that she was here for the first time. 

The big boss here was her biological father, but she had never been here. This was the first time, and also the last time to be here. Seeing that a lot of people were tidying up things on their desks, and looking like they were about to resign, Bella became understand something.