40

"Bella, that's what you said." William's eyes were filled with happiness. Then, he remembered something and continued, "Oh, Liam will be discharged tomorrow, so you still have one day to prepare..."

William's ambiguous tone made Bella's heartbeat fast Bella felt butterflies in the stomach. He proposed to her nonpublic and then required to have sex with her. She felt that her little heart could not stand such a stimulus. 

At the corner of the restaurant, the president of the news agency sweated and ordered his subordinates, "Go, publish these photos with romantic text. The most important thing is to state clearly that Mr. William Steiner is obsessed with Miss Bella and pursues her vigorously. Remember to emphasize the beauty and purity of Miss Bella."

These past few days, the news about Bella was still a heated topic. Although he had already posted a letter of apology, it hadn't effect. The president was so upset that Mr. William Steiner would dismiss his news agency

Today, William contacted him and gave him a chance to make up for it. William asked him to take photos of his proposing to Bella, and then let everyone know that he was pursuing Bella, instead of that Bella seduced him. 

He must take care of this well. As he watched his meant get busy, the news agency president wiped his sweat and hoped that this matter would over. 

"William, why would you think of eating here today?" Bella asked in confusion. William loved to be quiet. Every time they came out to eat, he always reserved the whole underground floor. Today they had dinner with so many people in the same hall, which made her feel a little weird. 

"Becasue I want to let other people know that you are my treasure and no one can slander you." William looked at Bella gently and placed the sliced steak on her plate. 'Come have some food first."

Bella was surprised by his plan. "So you're not really proposing, but you want to let everyone know that I'm your woman. SO that they don't dare to continue bullying me?"

Bella was deeply touched. When she knew William's purpose, Bella's heart was suddenly filled up. In order to help her get rid of the rumors, he would rather be questioned than let her continue to be scolded.

"You're right. You're my woman, so how can I make you feel wrong?" William smiled, and Bella was indulged in his smile. "Come, have some more food. You don't have appetite these days, and you're losing weight now." William continued to put food on her plate.

Bella realized he lost weight, too. She had no appetite, neither did he. She knew that while she was depressed and sad, his heart was uncomfortable. "You take some food, too," Bella said.

William's eyes flashed brightly, and Bella cared about him, too, which made him feel that everything was worth it. What the two of them didn't know was that a pair of eyes were watching them all the time. When he saw that William was so intimate with Bella, his eyes were filled with calculations.

The two of them finished their meals and walked out of the restaurant in the spotlight. However, these people did not have the irony and contempt in their eyes. Instead, there was envy, jealousy, and hatred.

The security guard had parked the car at the door. William opened the car door and let Bella get in, then he looked coldly ar the direction of the restaurant door. There was a man looking at them furtively. 

"What's wrong?" Bella asked. She followed William's gaze and saw nothing. "It's alright!" William also got into the car, closed the door, and said, "Go to the hospital!" 

Bella did not object. She had also missed Liam very much these days. Even though she knew that Liam was not her biological child in the paternity test, she was still worried about him.

Bella went to the hospital with William, but she did not expect Susie to be there as well "Susie?" William was a little surprised. 
William had business in the military district yesterday and had no time to go to the hospital, so he informed the nanny to come and see Liam. He didn't know Susie was here too.

"William, I think you were in the military district yesterday, so I came over to take care of Liam," Susie said with a smile, she was still holding Liam's toy in her hand, and accidentally yawned and then she immediately covered her mouth with her hand. 

"I'm also Liam's mother anyway. It's normal to take care of Liam." When she said this, Susie secretly observed Bella's expression but found that her expression did not change at all.

Didn't Bella mind that she had a child with William? "Hi, Bella!" Susie cordially held Bella's hand, but her heart was jealous. 

She already knew what happened in the restaurant. In front of so many people, William actually asked Bella to marry him. 

"Mmm ..." Because the last time Susie came to speak with her at home, Bella was willing to have a friendly attitude towards Susie. "You haven't slept the whole night?" Bella asked as she saw the bruises in Susie's eyes.

"I'm fine." Susie looked okay, but her body shook. "I'll be good after I go back and sleep for a while." William frowned and he immediately held Susie's body, and Susie's hand quickly wrapped around William's waist.

"You haven't been strong enough all the time. Don't hold on, I'll send you back to rest." When she saw that William had naturally held Susie's body, Bella's heart fluctuated slightly. William had always kept distant from women, but it seemed Susie was special to him. 

Even though she already knew that Susie's brother had died to save him, was their action too close? Hearing that, Susie smiled at Bella apologetically. "Hope you don't mind taking care of Liam."

"I'll send her back first, and I'll come back later," William said to Bella. 

Bella nodded. She felt a little weird, as she watched William supporting Susie out of the ward. Bella stayed with Liam.