76

The word punish made Bella flushed. Even if there was no real action, words could make her guilty. She looked at the photo on the tombstone with guilt. Her mother in the photo smiled with satisfaction. She could not help but stun.

But then she said to her mother in mind, "Mother you see that I was loved and indulged by someone. Don't worry, your  daughter will always be fine." When they came out of the cemetery, they became closer together than before. 

However, because of what Walker had said before, Bella remembered that she had never said anything about Walker and her before. Even though William was not suspicious, he would be uncomfortable if she did not say anything. 

In the car, Bella said to William, "Actually, Walker and I knew each other when we were in high school." Bella observed the expression of William and realized that he was not angry. She was slightly relieved. 

Seeing Bella acting like this, a smile appeared in the corner of William's eyes. Bella was willing to explain it herself. This was a good sign. Although he did not have any doubts because of Daniel's words in his mind, it meant that he was still the most important person in her heart if she said it. 

"Then what happened?" He felt like hearing a story, wanting to know the next plot. "We had a good relationship at that time. He did bring me breakfast many times. But he emigrated with his family abroad and we have not seen each other for many years. later, I went to work at the company and we met again. Bella could only remember this. There would be no more. 

"Ok." It turned out that there was the only thing. William's eyes sparked. However, it was clear that Walker did not think so. That man must have a crushed on Bella for a long time, right? His love to Bella was very clear to William. That feeling was not something that could show up overnight. 

As for Walker, Bella thought that she had already explained it clearly. After all, she and Walker had few stories. William knew everything now. "Well, actually, in the beginning, I didn't recognize Walker was the little fat boy who brought me breakfast in the past!" Bella said. It was because Walker had changed so much that she couldn't believe it. 

"Little fat boy?" William asked. A glimmer of light flashed in his eyes. He seemed to have remembered something interesting, but he just smirked and did not immediately tell Bella at this moment. 

"Yes, Walker was completely different from what he looks now, so I couldn't believe it when I first saw him." Bella found it remarkable. "Now that you want to talk about it, so you want to tell me everything frankly now?" William said jokingly. 

After telling the truth about Liam's mother, Bella became even closer to him. At this moment, he was very content when Bella explained her story with Walker. Frankly? Bella flushed. Indeed, she did not want the home to misunderstand her. She nodded, "Sure!" 

She knew that when she misunderstood him, she was in a very uncomfortable state. Of course, he would be the same too, so she had to explain it clearly. He would be angry for nothing. "Bella, I'm glad that you'd care so much about my feelings." William could not hold a smile. He felt great that Bella cared about him. 

It was already late. Instead of going home for dinner, they went to a restaurant. Since they had not reserved their table, they could hardly find one in the restaurant. Fortunately, the manager found a private room for them because of the status of William.

"Chief William, I'm really sorry. There's no better place for you." The manager came to explain and apologized again. "It's alright, what about the menu?" William was in a good mood today. he did not care about such a trivial thing. 

The manager immediately handed the menu over to him. He glanced at the menu and ordered some. Then he asked Bella, "Bella, do you need more?" Bella shook her head. He had already ordered what she liked to eat. 

"That is all." Returning the menu to the manager, William wanted to ask the manager to serve the food more quickly because Bella seemed to be hungry. Just then, there were noises from outside. "What's going on?" William frowned. 

"Excuse me, Chief William. I'll take care of that immediately." The manager immediately rushed outside and saw a woman screaming. he was nervous about making William angry. This was the place where Chief William was dining. Someone dares to make noise outside. She must be insane. He immediately went out to solve it. 

Seeing that the manager had gone out to solve the noise outside, William took off his jacket and said, "Bella, please wait for me here.  I'll go to the washroom." He had just ordered Bella's favorite seafood for her. He would need to peel the shell for her after a while, so he did the preparation first to save more time since she was hungry.

"Sure." Bella did not know that William had considered everything so well. She obediently nodded. The room was huge and there was a separate washroom, so the was no need to go out and look for it. 

At this point, the manager was polite as far as he could and said gently, "Madam, is there anything I can do for you? I'm the manager here. If there's anything I could help, you can tell me." But the woman did not buy it at all. Instead, she yelled at the manager, "I don't care if you are the manager? I'm the daughter of the boss of the Creat Group. My father has a share in this restaurant. How dare you giving my reservation to someone else."

The woman was going to push the manager away and walk towards the room, The manager was scared. He was in trouble. However, even if it was the Gray Group, it was obvious that which one was more important. Chief William was sitting inside. Moreover, this woman was an hour late. According to the restaurant's rules, the reservation had long belonged to her. There was nothing wrong with his arrangement. 

 "Miss Gray, someone has already in. I could arrange another room for you right now. Would you mind waiting for a while?" Although he did not want to annoy Chief William, he also did not want to annoy the daughter of the boss of Gray Group. He tried his best to handle this.