12

Walker's tone sounded indifferent, which made Toni very angry. "What do you mean, brother? You can come. Why can't I come?" Toni was a little guilty. She did know that Walker had come over to the hospital, but Walker looked at there doubtfully. She felt uncomfortable. 

"I knew you were confused by Bella." Although Walker was indifferent, he was still very good with her cousin. But at this moment, he said that for Bella's sake, which made her very angry. 

"Toni, don't talk nonsense." Walker quickly stopped. When he talked about Bella, he defended her. "I didn't talk nonsense you be absent from work and come to the hospital?" Toni asked. Walker looked calm when heard that. He saw Toni and sighed slightly. "Toni, you shouldn't become so paranoid for a man." 

"I'm not paranoid. Bella robbed my man. But if you can take Bella over, I don't have to hate her." Toni continued, "Brother, you've been alone with Bella for so long, what did you say?" 

She had been Walker stay inside for a long time, and William entered later. A man and woman were in the same room, something would surely happen.  "Nothing!" Walker looked angry. "Toni, don't try to hurt Bella anymore."

When he heard that Toni had actually known that he had been in the ward for a long time, Walker knew that Toni was secretly spying on Bella, and he was actually dissatisfied. 

"I don't want to hurt her. Bella is my friend anyway. I'll care about her!" Toni immediately found an excuse, and then looked at Walker ambiguously. " If you can take Bella away, then she will be my cousin in the future and I won't have any grudges with you. Well, I've come to look for you today, but Cindy told me, you here in the hospital, so I'll follow you over here. I just want to know how you get along with Bella!"

Walker frowned. Toni wanted him to be with Bella. It was absolutely that if Bella was with him. No one would rob William from her. "Toni, even if you really want to be with William, your goal shouldn't be Bella. It's none of Bella's business, it depends on William." Walker said.

Toni was slightly stunned. was the decision made by William? But she was much better than Bella. How could she own William? "Hmm, you don't need to worry about this. As long as Bella leave William, I will be able to achieve my goal."

Victoria liked her. As long as there's no Bella, she would surely marry William.  "Brother, tell me, did you listen to me and confess to Bella?" Walker nodded. Although his confession did not succeed, he still had hope. 

Besides, he didn't want Toni to be so hostile to Bella, So he didn't hide it at this moment. he hoped that Toni would not do anything excessive to Bella for his sake. 

"Really, then what did Bella do? Did she agree?" Toni looked curious. Walker had not come out of the ward for so long. "She didn't promise!"

When she heard this, Toni was a little disappointed. but Walker looked very frustrated, she was guessing. Could it be that Bella really wanted to date with two men at the same time? On the one hand, she did not reject Walker, and on the other hand, she was still with William. 

"It's my insistence, I like her for so long. How could I give up so easily? So as long as she's not married, I'll pursue her until she makes the final choice." 

Toni thought a lot. So Walker would always pursue Bella. In this way, they would definitely meet each other. It would be very easy for her to find a chance. 

"Oh, so it is. But you're so infatuated, Bella will be touched in the end. I decided not to hate Bella anymore. In the future, she will become my cousin. I will forgive her mistakes."

Toni made Walker a little more relaxed. After all, he did not want to see Toni bullying Bella. "But, how are you going to pursue Bella?" 

When she knew what Walker meant, she wanted to promote him. After all, Walker was not very smart, so she didn't want something to happen.

The more passionate Walker was, the angrier he would be. At the end of the day, they would find another opportunity to do something,  and William would be completely disappointed with Bella. 

"Okay, I don't need to worry about my business. I'll send you home first." Walker immediately said that it was his own business to pursue Bella, so he did not want others to intervene. 

"Bro, woman love romance. You have just started to pursue it. You have to send some flowers and create some surprises before she accepts you." Toni continued. 

 Walker looked at her and said indifferently, "I know how to pursue. Just take care of yourself." He then opened the car door and let Toni in. 

Toni was helpless. When she saw that Walker did not listen to her at all, he sighed. However, at this moment, she was anxious to tell his mother of this and did not want to continue talking nonsense with him. 

"I'll just drive back on my own. Think about how to pursue Bella!" She walked to her car. The next morning, Walker came to the hospital with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. 

When he entered the ward with a branch of roses, he didn't want to hide his feeling anymore. "Bella, good morning..." Having said his thoughts yesterday, he felt relieved. Now he only wanted to treat Bella well, as he had always thought.