70

Daniel's eyes were treacherous. When she heard him say so, Bella looked at him in anger. "Don't look at me like that. I'm your father after all. I've taught you a lesson right?" Daniel said shamelessly. Bella almost lost her temper at him. She did not expect him to be such a shameless jerk who emphasized that he was her father now. 

How could there be such a father in the world? Not only did he use her mother to blackmail her, he even used the money to further his extortion. 

"What do you want?" Bella asked coldly. She was not afraid of Daniel's nonsense, but she knew that this cunning man must have set up a trap so that she could not escape from him. 

"I don't want to do anything, I just want you to talk to William and let him help my company go public. Daniel put forward this request. If the White Group can go public, it will definitely be beneficial to the future development of the company. He almost can't wait to say it. Now that he knew he could use Bella to fulfill his goal, he said without hesitation. 

"What, you still want to go public?" Bella looked at Daniel coldly with scornful eyes. She knew very well what kind of person Daniel was, and what kind of ability he had. In the past, he had swindled money out of her mother to develop the White Group. The White Group could not make it without her mother. 

And now he wanted a company with financial delays to go public. Isn't that a joke? "What William is powerful. It should be easy for him to fulfill this dream for me!" 

Daniel did not think that he had said anything offensive. He had taken it for granted. Bella sneered. She never knew that besides being shameless, he was such a cheeky man. 

"You want to go public? Dream for it!" It was absolutely impossible for Daniel to threaten her in such away. Even if she would be misunderstood by William, she would not let Daniel succeed. 

"I wasn't dreaming. You won't let me do what I want. Then don't blame me for being a cruel father." Daniel changed his expression when he was refused by Bella. 

Bella was worried. She always felt that he still has a conspiracy. However, she had already got her mother's video back. He should have nothing to threaten her, so she didn't have to be afraid. maybe he was just bluffing. 

"When do you have a heart? Get out immediately. Otherwise, I will call the police to send you out." Bella said coldly. She did not want to continue talking to someone like him anymore. even staying in the same room with him made her feel breathless. 

"You bastard, sending your own father away. I'll let you regret it." Daniel left Bella's home angrily. He was already resentful that Bella was unwilling to accept his request. he looked back at the closed door. His eyes sparkled sharply. 

However, he did not go home immediately. Instead, he walked towards a nearby place. Daniel came in front of a villa and was a little confused when he saw the environment outside the villa. 

He had never paid much attention to Bella before, but one thing he remembered was that Bella had told him about her dream of having a very happy home in the future when she was in middle school. 

The dawn and dusk and the beautiful garden were exactly what Bella dreamed of.  He remembered that he disagreed with her and told her fiercely that he would not live with her even if the house was made of gold and silver. He even dismissed her with disgust and told her to never show up in his home again. Of course, he had already lived with Brielle and her daughter. 

But wasn't it Walker's villa? Why did he make the villa like this? Is it because... Daniel's eyes sparked. He saw Walker coming out of the villa.  He quickly hid under a bush.

Walker was disappointed when he heard that Bella didn't want to live in such a villa anymore, so he stayed in the house for a long time before coming out. 

"Bella, you'll probably never know that I'll do all of this for you foolishly. You'll never know that this is our new house that I dream of." Walker said with a sentimental mood and bitter short laugh. 

Daniel's eyes lit up. was this villa really prepared by walker for Bella? That woman did not lie to him. But he did not expect that it was actually a marriage house Walker prepared! After Walker left, Daniel came out of the bush excitedly.

"Walker treated Bella the slut quite well. he also gave her money and bought her a house." Daniel's eyes turned and he thought he came just at the right time today. He quickly called Susie and told her about this.  

"You're telling the truth?" Susie was surprised when she heard what Daniel described. "Of course it's true. I heard from Walker myself." Hearing Daniel's solid tone, Susie laughed, "Yes, I'm very satisfied with this." 

Daniel let out a sigh of relief. he relaxed a bit after hearing Susie was satisfied, so he dared to mention the conditions; "well, since you're satisfied, the card..." Susie sneered. How dare Daniel asking for money after doing such a little thing. She said, "It is just the beginning. I asked you to do more than this."

When he heard that Susie's attitude worsened Daniel immediately please her, "No, no, no, I'm just asking, just asking." Susie's tone softened, "The money is yours, but it's not the time now. If you finish things earlier, you can get the money earlier right?"

Daniel immediately said yes. He was anxious when he hung up. The task Susie gave him was to make sure Bella owe Walker continuously. Then she continued to maintain a vague relationship with Walker, causing a misunderstanding with William. 

But what should he do to cause this misunderstanding? daniel thought about it thoroughly and decided to follow them up for a while. The next day, the construction of the villa began.  Because it was the first day of construction, Bella certainly came very early, so did William. 

He was uneasy to see Bella meeting Walker, so he let go of his work and followed her. When Walker saw that William had come again, a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes. "Does Mr. Steiner have so many vacancies? Is the military districts's job so leisure?"