47

William looked at Bella with a small smile. "Since you don't like it, then don't do that again, but you must be tossed another time." Bella was curious. One more time? "That was the day when you are my bride." 

As she looked at his serious eyes, Bella's heartbeat faster. "Who tells you I'm going to be your bride!" Bella replied shyly, her face blushing. She looked so lovely that even the designer was attracted to her. 

William quickly stood in front of Bella. he felt it was not right decision to make Bella for makeup today. No one could remove their eyes from her after she put on the makeup. If they went for the birthday banquet, she would be able to attract many people's attention. 

"You're joking1" It was the time, so William pulled Bella and walked outside. Susie's birthday party was held in one of the most popular hotels in the city center. Many people had already there before William and Bella arrived. 

The luxurious venue, the luxurious lineup, the crystal lamp stemware, the precious carpet, the soft lighting... Everything was exactly what Susie wanted, exceptionally refined, and perfect. Today's birthday banquet was grand and luxurious. The people who came to this birthday banquet were not ordinary people. 

Susie was like a princess with a Shalom surrounded by everyone, joking and laughing. Seeing that William had come, a dazzling light flashed from Susie's eyes and she felt jealous. It was beyond her imagination that Bella could be so beautiful, too. She was originally the hot spot in the banquet. But everyone was attracted by Bella when she arrived. 

No one knew Bella was only an abandoned woman otherwise... Even though she thought so, Susie immediately greeted them warmly. "William, Bella here you are!" William nodded and handed over his birthday present. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you ..." Susie smiled, accepted the gift. Then she turned to Bella, and there was a  hint of calculation, but her face still looked gentle and kind. "William, please take care of the male guest over." Susie pointed her finger to the side with a helpless look. "They're all here. I shall welcome them."

There were all the young talents in New Orleans. They came over to Susie, but unfortunately, Susie wasn't interested in them at all, so she just left them there. At this moment, William came, and Susie was relieved. 

 Of course, William would not reject it. They were wistful men, if he took Bella over, they would be obsessed with Bella. "I'll take care of Bella. After all, they're all men over there." Susie immediately knew what William thinking.

William nodded, then said to Bella, "Wait for me, I'll be back soon." When William was gone, Susie looked at Bella and smiled coldly secretly, but she covered it well. No one saw her expression. "Bella, I'm really glad that you can come. Come on, I'll introduce you to a few people. They're talking about you just now." Susie pulled Bella's hands towards the women.

This party was not Bella's dishes. She didn't know anyone here at all, and William was not by her side, making her feel a little isolated. "Is this young lady Mr. Steiner's female companion?" Someone immediately asked when she saw Susie with Bella. 

"Yeah, her name is Bella. It's William's female companion!" Susie introduced. "Bella?" All the people present looked at each other with an unnatural glow. They all read Bella's news. In the eyes of these people, Bella was just an abandoned woman who could not show up in this venue. 

"Aha... so she's Bella." This tone seemed extraordinarily alienated and ironic, and Bella was frozen.  "Susie, you have to be careful. You know how much these young talents like you. If you're with some shady characters, you'll end up harming yourself," a woman said to Susie full of kindness. Shady characters?

Bella heard this and her face instantly sank. How did she date to say she was a shady character? Why did she say that? Feeling Bella's anger Susie's heart was extraordinarily happy, but she still pretended to care about Bella. 

"Zena, you're my guest, so is Bella. I don't allow you to say that to her!" Susie knew that Zena was an irritable person. If she stopped her, she would rebel violently. She deliberately tried to arouse her anger. 

"Susie, you blame me for a bitch!" Sure enough, Zena immediately became angry and poured the drink in her hands towards Bella. Aware of Zena's actions, Bella was willing to step back quickly and avoid the drinks that had been thrown at her, but her dress was pulled by something and she couldn't go back. 

"Ah ..." 

In shock, Bella grabbed something she could pull on, then fell to the floor with the thing she pulled. "Susie, how are you?" Someone immediately surrounded Susie and asked. "I'm fine!" Susie got up with the help of others. Her face was actually calm. Even if she fell down, she did not show any anger. 

She looked at Bella, who was still struggling to rise from the ground and immediately walked over with 'worries'.

"Bella, are you okay?" Susie asked worriedly as she looked at her. Bella fell down to the ground that she was so painful. She used all of her strength to get up. Susie extended her hand to support Bella. Bella realized that her shirt was already wet after she got up.