46

The child's voice was especially nice. Bella's heart moved as she hugged Liam. "hey, Mommy has come to see you." Liam's eyes lit up and he wore a happy smile on his face as Bella hugged him. "Miss Bella, I need to go out and buy some food. Can you help me accompany Liam?" the nanny asked. 

Bella immediately agreed since she did not plan to leave immediately. Seeing Liam, Bella felt her trepidation was assuaged. Accompanying Liam to play in his room, the time passed unknowingly. The babysitter had not returned yet, and William had returned yet, and William had returned first. He was not alone.

Bella, hearing his voice, looked over and find out Susie was talking with William, holding his arms. The two of them had their backs to her, so she couldn't see their faces. Bella still felt strange as she saw Susie hosting William's arm. 

He seemed to treat Susie especially. Did he really treat Susie as his sister? Bella could not help but feel suspicious in her heart, but she quickly swallowed her suspicion. She knew very well about William's love towards her, so she should have thought too much. 

At that time, William felt someone was watching him and he immediately turned back to see Bella.  "Bella?" He did not expect Bella to come. William immediately pulled back his arms from Susie's hand.

Susie felt a little dissatisfied with William's reaction, but she still looked like she was happy that Bella came. "Bella, when did you come? William and I just come back. I think no one is at home."

From Susie's words, she knew that they had just gone out together, so they came back together.  They had just gone to see William's mother. That was his mother, and when he saw that her condition was not good, he still released her. 

"We were going to bring mom home!" Susie's eyes flashed as she stared at Bella. William was hesitant to let his mother out. He had taken into account Bella and wanted to inform her of this before letting his mother out. However, after Susie's advice, he finally let his mother back home.

Bella's eyes darkened. Even though it was okay to bring William's mother home, her heart was still a little uncomfortable. Seeing that Bella seemed to just know this news, Susie opened her eyes and asked, "William haven't you said this to Bella before? Haven't we already agreed on this?"

Susie's words made Bella's heart sink. They had already reached a consensus? Did he intentionally not tell her, because he was afraid of her misunderstanding? But that was his mother. She wouldn't stop him from letting his mother out!

Or did he not believe her and thought she would object? "Bella, I've always wanted to tell you, but I've never found a chance." There were a lot of things that had happened these days. He had to take care of Liam, and there were matters in the military area that needed to be dealt with. If Susie didn't come to him today, he wouldn't have taken his mother back home. 

"Oh I understand," Bella said coldly. She wasn't angry about this, but she was still feeling a little uncomfortable. "William, since Bella is here, you can treat her well. Leave me alone." Susie smiled, then suddenly remembered something. "Right, it's my birthday party tonight. You guys must come over." Susie invited them.

Bella wouldn't be absent since Susie invited her. Since she was going to attend Susie's birthday party, she had to prepare a gift. After Susie left, Bella thought about it for a long time and still didn't know what gift she should bring. She really couldn't afford an expensive gift. She still owed walker $ 5 million. If it's too cheap, Susie might not be interested. 

Bella didn't want to entangle with the thing that William took his mother back, although she was uncomfortable. Sos he changed the topic and asked, "William what gift should I give to Susie?" Bella had a headache. Susie was usually a person of extreme sophistication, so the gift she gave should be handpicked. 

"Don't worry about the gift. I'll prepare it. but it's time for you to put on makeup!" William said thoughtfully. Bella was stunned. She was without makeup now. It was not appropriate for her to attend Susie's birthday party without makeup. 

William brought Bella to a styling shop and handed her over to the designer. "Help her to take a look, no flashy makeup or revealing clothes," said William. Then he waited for Bella. Bella is dressed up for two hours, and her butt was numb for sitting too long. She felt that makeup was torture. 

Although it took a long time, the effect was really good. At least at this moment, Bella was a little dare to believe that the beauty in the mirror was herself. "What a beauty!" The designer on the side sighed. bella's beauty made one fresh. This beauty would unknowingly attract the attention of others, and make people admire from the bottom od one's heart. 

"Thank you!" Bella felt embarrassed. However, when she was praised by others, she still felt happy. When Bella comes out of the dressing room, a strong light flashed from William's eyes. Damn it! Bella was too beautiful. He did not want to bring her out to see others. her beauty could only be seen by him alone!

"How is it?" Even though she felt good, Bella still wanted to know William's opinion. "Beautiful! You're so beautiful that I wan to hide you at home so that others won't enjoy your beauty." William walked towards Bella and whispered near her ear. 

Bella's face turned red. She was a little shy, and a little complacent. She was so happy with her look. "If I stay at home, do I still need to make up for an afternoon?" Bella said helplessly. To be beautiful needed to pay the price, and she's sitting for one afternoon. If it wasn't for attending Susie's birthday party, it's not necessary to make up.