93

"bella, since the matter has been resolved, then I won't bother you. I'll go back," said Walker. Today, Walker was bothered again. Bella was embarrassed. "Mmm, oaky, thank you for today. Be careful on the way." Walker replied to William, "Do you want to go back? We should go out together."  

William nodded. it was the first time that he had been in harmony with Walker. What was more consistent was that neither of them greeted Daniel. William knew that Daniel was using Bella. Walker was because of Bella's experience. 

Daniel was left out. he regretted it. he knew that he shouldn't mention anything about listing. Seeing that William did not want to stay today, Bella felt a little weird, but she did not ask him to leave.  

William and Walker both walked out of the house. Walker caught up with William who walked in front of him and asked, "Chief William, did you know something?" Walker felt that William was strange when he visited. 

"Isn't Chairman Walker feeling the same way?" William's tone was sarcastic Walker was a wise man too. How could he not see Daniel's tricks? When he heard this, Walker was shocked. he  did doubt the purpose of Daniel, but Daniel was really sick. he had checked this, so he lowered his guard. 

"You mean that Daniel's condition doesn't seem to be that serious?" Walker asked . He was always thinking that William was aware of something. "He's not sick at all ..." William said directly. "What? He's not sick? How is it possible? I checked his case and it's very clear that it's true that he has advanced liver cancer?" Walker was not convinced. If Daniel was okay, how could he fake cases? 

This was not a matter of lying alone. Even the doctors needed to cooperate with him. Did Daniel bribe a doctor to help him? "You're right. Daniel's case is indeed unreal and the fake one is so clever that most people can't tell." If it were not for his status to know more about the hospital, he might have been tricked. 

"If he really did pretend, then what was his purpose?" Walker recalled that Daniel had deliberately proposed that the company was on the verge of the bankruptcy and later mentioned the listing in front of William. 

He seemed to have some purpose, but his purpose was not very clear. And today, it was clear that he had brought William. So what was the purpose? Walker could not think of it for any reason. He looked back at the house and was worried. 

"Daniel had motives. Since you knew about it from a long time ago, why didn't you expose him?" Walker asked. he was aware of William's concern for Bella, so he felt a little surprised that William chose not to expose Daniel. 

"Because Daniel's purpose doesn't seem so simple, so if i rashly say it, Bella might not believe it. After all, I don't have evidence at all, but the doctor's case is very clear. Bella already believed him since she took  him back, so I don't want to say it until there's enough evidence to prove that Daniel has another purpose." 

Walker knew what he meant. But at the same time, he was worried that Daniel would stay at Bella's home. "But if Bella lives with daniel, don't you worry about something wrong?" Walker didn't know what William was thinking. he knew that Daniel had another purpose and wanted to make Bella stay away from him since he knew it. 

Worried? William's gaze had deepened. How could he not be worried? But he cared more about Bella. Without saying anything to Walker, he went straight to his car. At that time, William responded lightly. Then he set his gaze in the distance. 

Daniel had to be settled immediately, or he would definitely be a curse. But he felt that there was still a person behind Daniel to operate, so Daniel was so reckless, but who was that person? The next day, bella did not go to the White Group. She did not plan to waste time. Daniel did not want to hand over the company to her. 

Just as she walked out of the gate, she saw that William was waiting outside. Today, he was wearing a casual outfit. He looked a casual outfit. he looked a lot brighter. Under the sun, he seemed to have a layer of aura. "Bella, are you going to oversee the villa? I'll take you over."

How did he know that she was going to the villa? She had just made her own decision in the morning. She did not expect that he would have known. Seeing the curiosity of Bella, William smiled slightly, "Now you should know how much I know about you, right?"

Do you know me? It seemed as id he knew what she loved to eat and what she liked and he could even think about things that she did not expect. he did understand her well. At least, no one in the world knew her so well. 

"Yes! I suppose." Bella admitted to this in heart. "Bella, do you understand me?" Bella was a little surprised. She had never thought about this before. What she knew was that he was a young chief. He had a good family background and excellent abilities. As for others, he was very kind to her. 

 But did Bella understand him well? No! She didn't even know what he liked to eat. because every time they ate together, he always ordered what she liked. "To be honest, I don't quite understand." bella was a little awkward. it seemed that she did not do well enough. 

Even thought she had promised to stay with William, she paid little attention to him and had never fully understood his thing. "You don't have to worry. You have so much time to get to know me," said William while driving the car. Before Bella had realized, the car arrived at the villa. William flashed in eyes knowing that this was a wedding house prepared by Walker for Bella and him. It was hard to hide the jealousy in his eyes.

"Bella, ehn we get married, the wedding house must be bigger, better and more beautiful. OK?" He asked Bella was speechless. She knew tha William was a jealous man, but she did not expect that he would be jealous to a house. It was just an object. She was definitely amused.