39

What Susie did to the White family was to constantly create troubles for Bella. At that time, Bella would definitely cause trouble for William. She just waited until William's patience was used out. 

William came out of the military district and immediately went to Bella's house. When he saw Bella, he realized that was in a bad mood. 

Thinking of Susie's suggestion, a glimmer flashed in his eyes. "Bella, let's go out for dinner today." Susie was right. Bella could not stay at home all the time. 

"Get out?" Bella was a little surprised to hear that William was going to take him out. 

After all, she was a hot topic. Everyone was digging her news. "Yes, go out. We're a couple, aren't we? we shouldn't care about other opinions. Let others say it."  Hearing what William had said, Bella was touched. Actually, she was not afraid of gossips. 

In addition to her affairs with William, William's mother being held in a sanitarium was also a hot topic. If William took her out like this, it would prove that William imprisoned her mother in a sanatorium for her.  

She didn't want William to be involved! "But..." Bella still hesitated. "Let's go." William pulled up Bella and walked outside. 

Bella was still very worried. After she arrived at the restaurant, she sat quietly. At the same time, she could feel that someone was pointing at her. 

"Look, this is that slut!"

"I didn't think she would dare to come out." 

"There's nothing she dares not to do. She has Mr. William's protection, and even Elder Madamis in a sanatorium." Although those people were whispering, Bella heard of them clearly.

The most poisonous thing in the world was that standing on the moral high ground, one judged others, without knowing the fact. 

There was a strong coldness on her face, so it was not a good idea to come outside to eat. In such a situation, she had no appetite. 

Hearing those people daring to talk about Bella in front of him, he looked over with sharp eyes. Those people shut up when they saw what William was like.

William knew that these people just did not say anything in front of him, and they did not have any repentance in their hearts. If he wanted to completely shut up, he shall take some other measures.

William looked at Bella. Obviously, she was absent-minded, indicating that she was still annoyed by the rumors. He made a decision in his heart. He stood up and walked to another side of the table, then kneeled down. "Bella, will you marry me?"

Bella was depressed because of the people around them. Now William proposed to her. She was stunned. "William ..." What was he doing? 

Didn't she say that she had no plans to get married now? Even though their relationship was good, they had not progressed to get married now!

But she was as sincere as she was the only one in his eyes. The light in his eyes was radiating straight into her heart. Even though she was shocked, there was no denying that she was still happy. 

Everyone present could help but look at the proposal. Well ... William had actually proposed to a woman like this? They had dared to accuse Bella because they felt that William and Bella wouldn't get along for a while, and that they would not be able to get married. 

However, at this moment, William's proposal broken all their cognition. "You won't be serious, right?" Bella asked in disbelief. She knew William loved her, but she had never thought that he would marry her at this time.

"Of course, yes!" William looked at Bella with determination, and said, I've never been as serious as I am now."  At this moment, everyone's attention was focused on the two of them. The man was resolute and handsome, and the woman was soft and beautiful. Under the light, it was so harmonious. 

 "I ... no ... no, I can't agree now." Bella shook her head. William's eyes were a little frustrated. Even though he knew that Bella would reject him, the moment he kneeled on one knee, he also had some expectations. If Bella could agree, the relationship between them would be even more closer. 

The people present were almost shocked. They did not expect that there would be a woman who rejected Mr. William's proposal. For a man like Mr. William's, there were numerous women who wanted to marry him, while Bella, an abandoned woman, would reject his proposal. Could it be that the rumors were fake? If it was Bella who desired to seduce Mr. William, how could she reject his proposal?

"William, get up first!" Bella had no time to care about others and quickly pulled William up. She said with an embarrassed expression, "Well ... I ... I'm sorry!" She did not dare to look at William's eyes and was afraid to see the disappointment in his eyes. 

"Bella, I'm so sad!" said William, but a smile flashed in his eyes. He had already expected that Bella would not accept his proposal, so he became calm again even though he was disappointed. At this moment, he saw she revealed guilty expression. he wanted to ask for something else.

"Bella, it's useless just to say sorry. I feel like my heart is hurting. You have to give me some compensation." Bella didn't understand what William really meant. She immediately raised her head and then saw his teasing eyes. 

She understood what the so-called compensation was William could find deny excuse for compensation. Only he could still say such a thing in public as if nothing had happened. 

Her head was a little warm, She suddenly did not know how to respond to him. "You didn't accept my proposal, and don't even compensate me?" 

'You... Didn't you say that you would wait until Liam's discharged from the hospital?" Bella flushed. When she said this, even her neck was red. Wasn't she telling him to wait until Liam was discharged?